25

Warning: Mention of death/suicide

Both of the boys bid farewell to the house not even once greeting the male in the house. Taehyung drove towards an alley which was quiet and full of greenery. The vibes from that place were pleasant and somewhat scary as well. Jungkook knew about this place, it was near some graveyard. Taehyung stopped the bike in front of a small church and greeted the priest there. Through some groove street, they entered a huge graveyard which looked beautiful and pleasant. Every grave  there had headstones with names written of past aways decorated with flowers and bouquets and somewhat covered with fallen water deprived yellow leaves.

Taehyung stopped in front of one grave and kneeled down there. He pulled out a flower from his football uniform. Jungkook saw that same purplish blue flower in one of the vase in Mrs. Kim's room. He saw Taehyung giving that flower to her mother's grave.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung patting his shoulders while he admired the grave in front of him. It had beautifully carved letters of Taehyung's mother's name.

"Omma! Are you doing fine? I'm good as usual, don't worry alright?"  

Jungkook was listening to Taehyung sweetly talking with his mother like a whipped man.

"Omma~ you know I'm here to introduce you with someone very special to me." Jungkook's eyes widened on 'special' word.

Taehyung held his hand sweetly rubbing on the knuckles through his thumb. "He's the one I wanna introduce, I hope you'll bless us."

Jungkook wide-eyed saw Taehyung, then to the grave and then again to Taehyung. "Ahhh--- yes aunt , hello I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'll take good care of your child."

"Hahhaha really? Will you? Don't you think I'll be the one to take care of you?"

"Yaaa I was serious and don't you dare say this while having this empty stomach, huh! You can't even take care of yourself."

"Haha alright let's take care of each other hmm? "

"Un ..." Jungkook nodded smilingly.

"Ahhh~ let me take rest now, you've made me move so much, I might be sleeping on the rooftop by now if we were not here." Taehyung said extending Jungkook's thighs to lay on them.

Jungkook was admiring the beauty in front of him. He instinctively started ruffling his soft blondes which were smooth and silky to touch like that cat's fur which you know is addictive but you still crave it because of its softness.

His eyes were closed while he was humming some sweet rhythm. The sun was soon going to set, the grass around them was getting moist as the little water droplets were visible.

"Jungkook!"

"Hmm.."

"Don't ever think you're not special to me because you were the one who showed interest in me in the first place, now you hold a huge part of me with you. I tried making you get away from me but you stayed so now I won't even let you go or rather make you stay."

Jungkook just nodded as he smoothly brought his face down to the bright face to capture those moist lips. As they got connected , Taehyung responded back with a confirmation kiss sweetly pulling on his lower lip.

Taehyung had his eyes closed while he again opened his mouth to say something.

"It was around mid-school , maybe when I was 15 when I got this mark on my thigh."

Jungkook carefully listened. "I was so shocked when I first saw it."

"I know, every one does. It looks a bit scary. "