11

Jungkook was heading towards the class with his friends when a hand circled around his neck.

"Heading for my class juniors?" Taehyung said in straight calm tone.

"Yes sir !" All four of them said in unison and Taehyung left after nodding.

"Woah man why did he grab your neck? Does he want to kill you?" Yugyeom said to Jungkook.

"No bro why would he? Rest I don't know..." Jungkook said making the three more confused.

.......

Taehyung was teaching the class where everyone was so immersed in understanding some equations.

"Alright class, do any one of you have any doubt? If you have any then I don't care.... Because I taught you in as much easy way as I could."

"Then help me!" Jungkook shouted smirking a little.

"Help? In what?" Taehyung said folding his hands on his chest smiling a little.

"Ahhh there we go again..." Everyone whispered, "Thanks to Jungkook we get so much free time in the end. "

Jungkook asked.

Taehyung replied.

Jungkook continued.

Taehyung answered.

It was like a spat game going on in the class, when one says something the other one was already ready with a reply. The whole class's head was going from one to another then to the one like left-right, left-right.

"Jungkookssi?"

"Nae?"

"You seem to have so much to ask , why don't you stay after the class?" Taehyung said smirking.

"Ahh sure senior sir." He also smirked .

After a few more minutes, everyone left the class wishing good luck to Jungkook but who knew Taehyung was the one who needed good luck.

"So Mr. Kim Taehyung sir, why did you make me stay ?" Jungkook said nearing towards Taehyung.

"Because you had questions right?"

"Do I ? Ohh right I had doubts related to your body... Soo will you clear them?" He said smirking.

"What? "

"No? Did you put on some weight on your skinny stomach? Should I check it myself?" Jungkook said placing his hands on Taehyung's hoodie.

"Do you want a punch? Or a kick?" Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"I would rather get a kiss?" Jungkook started nearing towards Taehyung's lips and he could clearly smell the sweet minty scent of Taehyung.

Taehyung closed his eyes, ready to taste the youngers' lips on him but he realized everything was silent.

Jungkook saw Taehyung closing his eyes. He smiled that the senior was waiting for him to kiss but he didn't and went back to flipping pages in his book.

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw the junior flipping pages smirking a little. "Ahhh I'm feeling embarrassed."

Taehyung adjusted himself and went towards where the junior was sitting.
"Ahnm.. so what do you wanna ask?"

"Ahh this topic. "

"Hmm this is how you do it , try solving this." Taehyung said.

While Jungkook was solving the question , Taehyung was deeply staring at him.
"That day he said he wanted to ask so many questions but he hasn't. Is this(study) all he wants to talk about? "

"Why are you so talkative in my class?" Taehyung asked.

"Huh?" Jungkook diverted his gaze from his book towards Taehyung. "Because I'm a brat!" Jungkook said biting air in front of Taehyung so as to show that he'll eat Taehyung and again started solving.

"Do you like men?" Taehyung asked.

"No" Jungkook said calmly still focusing.

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"Hmm... Because I don't care about gender, I'm bisexual, and that was a task if I wouldn't have done it then I would have been displayed all naked in girls hostel" Jungkook said shrugging.

"Why are you so daring? That day too, when you were approaching me or following me for the first time and I was staring in your eyes, they were not afraid of me."

"Hmm so that's why you left smilingly, see I'm not daring , I just don't feel any fear from you and you are the daring one here, and why did you kiss me back?"

"Nothing much, I just liked your lips."

"And I like your TASTE."

"Huh? Taste?"

"Ok then I've solved this problem, bye senior baby I'm leaving." Jungkook said ready to leave.

"Huh? Already? But tell me how do I taste?" Taehyung said wanting Jungkook to stop.

"I'll meet you on the rooftop." Jungkook waved and vanished.

"Ahhh why do I feel so small and submissive in front of him? Why am I not me with him? Or maybe it's the real me when I'm with him ahhhh ."