7

Jungkook was a little down lately thinking about that one guy whose punch is enough to make someone see stars and whose eyes hold nothing but redness . Thinking was not helping him much , he couldn't focus on anything lately. He himself doesn't know what has happened to him.
The classes he attended with Taehyung were very exciting for him.

All the friends were sitting in cafeteria and Jungkook was again zoned out.

"You guys saw that movie, damn that fighting scene was blast." Yugyeom said.

"Hmmm I don't know why but I noticed that he speaks two times faster when he knows the topic deeply. He doesn't let someone come near him but from all that time I was near him , I could remember his smell. It's just so... soothing..." Jungkook said staring deep in blank space.

"Hey, hey, man, what are you talking? You've really lost your mind." Jimin patted on his shoulder.

"Literally we are talking about movie and you are talking about smell and all." Kai said .

"Hah~ I don't know man I'm just lost I don't know." Jungkook said ruffling his hair.

"You need to relax man, let me show you the main spot we stay when we need to relax our mind." Hoseok said patting his shoulder.

"No hyung I'm alright seriously. "

"Do you really think , you're alright? You look like dump shit. C'mon I'll show you the real fun. We also have stuff (beers) stored there." And Hoseok pulled Jungkook towards the rooftop.

They both entered the rooftop shelf where they saw the real fun.
"Hey wait, wait, isn't that Taehyung?" Hoseok said hiding behind a wall.

"Yeah I think so." Jungkook said following behind him.

"Ohh is that girl stripping in front of him? Woah man he really gets some good stuff." Hoseok said wondering.

"Bro she's literally stripping , damn she's naked literally in front of him. Is he giving some punishment? Woah man he's not even giving her any glance. All he cares about is his cigarette." Hoseok said.

Jungkook was just staring at Taehyung, he was not even looking at the naked girl. He was also wondering why. He wanted to know how the said person feels when he's around some other girl or how his face will change color like it did when he kissed him. But to his surprise Taehyung was all normal, not a single emotion on his face.

"Jungkook did you see that control ? Wow man he really.... Wait isn't that girl Park Jinyoung's girlfriend? Yes, she is, oh god, he's (Taehyung) a literal player. "

"Hyung quiet! I wanna see him how he's gonna do it or what's he gonna do?"

Taehyung completed his cigarette, picked up his bag, stood up and started leaving.

"Hey where are you going? Don't you wanna do something?" The girl asked.

"No!" Taehyung replied straight face.

"Then why did you come here with me?" She shouted.

"Excuse me , I never wanted to come here, you dragged me here without my fucking permission. And for your kind sake I was never interested in the first place so if you're fucking done with your show I'm leaving." He shouted. "And one more thing, stop clinching to me, go to your dickhead boyfriend. He thinks I'm the one whose drooling over you and if ever again I found your saggy tit around me I will kill you without thinking about your gender. Tsk such a waste of time."

With that Taehyung left the girl standing there in shock. Instead he left three people in thunderbolt. Jungkook and Hoseok were as shocked as the girl. Because they never thought that this girl was dragging the fight between them more. And most of the above Taehyung left her in this situation, he would have taken advantage of it then why?

"Wahhh the scene I witnessed there , it's still flashing in front of my eyes bro." Hoseok explained everything to the rest shouting.

"And man how can he deny such beauty naked in front of him? Jungkook, tell them how he ignored her on her face."

"Yeahh!" Jungkook said deep thinking.
.......

"Why am I getting so involved in that guy? Why I wanna know him? I feel like this is all just a wall to protect himself. Ahhh I don't know." Jungkook thought sitting on the toilet seat and letting his stomach clear.

He heard someone puking right next to his stall, "ahh man who's this shit puking next to my cabin?" After a while Jungkook came out flushing and there was no one there in the washroom.

Jungkook was washing his hands when he realized , "THIS smell, I know this smell, little minty mixed with cigarette smoke. It's Taehyung's smell, he was here? Was he the one puking?"

Jungkook hurriedly rushed out of the washroom and ran into the corridor and there he saw at the very end so far away from him, Taehyung's bag hanging on his shoulder and he was disappearing in the crowd.

" He was here."