"dont fuck with dior"

Charlie's P.O.V

It has been a week or so after Dior and I shared our kiss. That kiss had left me in a state that I've never been in. It was extremely weird, especially for me because I would never be this weird over one simple kiss.

But I've always known Dior or known of her so obviously it would have been a big thing that we had kissed. I just didn't think I would have liked her this much. I was during a class in college, without Joshua and thus it was boring as fuck.

Oh also Joshua hasn't seemed suspicious of me and Dior probably because we acted like nothing ever happened after she let me out of her closet and went to go to the supermarket for her dad. So we were just acting like it didn't happen and I don't know how to feel about that. At least I had my good outfit on today. Loved this red shirt because it was a Chicago Bulls shirt however I've never seen a football game in my life and with this I usually just wear ripped jeans.

I looked at my watch previously, noticing it was going around 2:30PM and I had tutoring lessons with Dior at 3:30PM. Class finishes in fifteen minutes.

My leg begin bobbing up and down, I was excited to see her, her smile, those dark brown eyes an-

"Miss Oldford, can you please give me the answer to this problem?" The teacher had called me out of my dream state and I kept sitting there watching the problem on the board, feeling frustrated because this was college and there were at least 65 people in this class and she picked on me? Fuck that. However I tried my best so I sighed and leaned back in my chair as I opened my mouth to spew bullshit,

"You see teach I-I don't know but I feel like the answer could possibly be rounded up around-38?" I say questioningly and there comes the infamous sigh, the disappointment sigh as the other classroom peers laughs at my wrong answer. Well it wasn't like I was even trying so my feelings weren't hurt. Well maybe a little.

So after the fifteen minutes of humiliation class was over and thankfully the teacher didn't call me back so I stood up from my seat, picked up my backpack and slung it around my shoulder and I was out. As I was walking out of the college doors I drew out a cigarette and lit it up, standing there for a minute.

Do you ever feel like you don't know why you're going to college? What has made you go to college? Like could you learn the same things from college from YouTube and not spend all these years on it? I don't know. So I continued walking down the stairs and to my car thinking of getting two iced coffees for Dior and I.

Well I hope she drinks coffee, I mean some religions forbid that but I think her religion forbids sexual activity with the same sex and she's done that so I don't think it'll be a big deal so I took another drag from my cigarette and stomped it down then got into my car and drove out the parking lot towards the local high school.

After a half an hour drive I finally arrived at the high school and parked near the high school doors. I then grabbed the two iced coffees and my phone then made my way out the car closing the door with my foot.

It was around a minute or so walk to the library and when I walked through the walls I immediately spotted the dark skinned beauty, that beautiful cheekbones of hers. My heart began to exhilarate like crazy as I took steps towards her. She had her head down a bit as she was reading the same book for like a week now.

It was like an hour was passing by and I still haven't reached her but in reality I was already standing by her for like two minutes straight as she was looking up at me softly. I cleared my throat noticing the predicament so I quickly put down her coffee and took a seat across from her quite nervously might I add.

"You're late" she says deadpanned and I look at my watch as it says 3:45 PM. "If you weren't too busy eye goggling me then you would have been here already" she then adds and I shook my head chuckling nervously.