"the night"

WARNING, SEXUAL ACTIVITY HAPPENING BETWEEN A FEMALE AND A FUTANARI, IF THAT IS NOT YOUR TYPE OR YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER PLEASE. THANK YOU!

"Right there" she moans into my ear and I could feel my eyes roll back to the back of my head as I planted on top of her, kissing anything my lips could be in reach of, her body against mine, touching like it's never been touched before. We were connected. We were both reaching our end, each of us had our climaxes building and she gripped my back and my hand tightly as she lets out the sexiest moan I've ever heard and I followed through—-holy fuck.

Charlie's P.O.V

"Wow so this is like your fourth time that you've visited New York?" The Uber guy had asked me and I took out my earplugs and I nodded knowing he could see me through the rear view mirror.

"Uh yes it is sir" I replied back then took my gaze over outside the window again, my eyes casted up at the enormous buildings that New York had. I'll never get tired of seeing those buildings. Of coming to New York actually.

Today was Tuesday. I had from today to Friday or maybe Saturday if Quinn would take pity on me before I had to get back and take care of Malakai. I smiled when I thought of him. I had directed the Uber driver to a hotel nearby the city and also texted Dior where I was.

Over the past few weeks Dior and I have come close again, I could tell she still wanted to keep her distance and that was perfectly fine for me. I had fucked up and I'll always own up to that, but I am showing her now that I know better. My heart soared just thinking about Dior.

I could see now how my life has become even more better. I had everything I could have possibly dreamt of. We drove around for another five minutes until he pulled into the entrance of the hotel so I grabbed my duffle bag that I brought with me and opened the car door and climbed out of the car then closed it behind me.

I swung the duffle bag over my shoulder and walked through the entrance of the hotel. After I was done checking in , I held the key card in my hand and walked over to the elevator and while I was doing that I pulled out my phone and decided to FaceTime Dior. And yes we were on the FaceTime phase, started a couple of days ago, Jesus it felt like we were on our first stages of dating.

The phone rang a couple of times before she picked up and I instantly smiled at her through the phone, she again looked as beautiful as ever. I could tell she was trying hard not to smile because she gave me a small cute smile before pretending that she was doing something.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and she looked at me through the phone before shrugging then showing me a bottle of—champagne? And she must have seen the look on my face because she started to explain.

"Holly and I were going to this bar tonight and it's like one of the top bars in New York so we'd just figured we'd get our drink on for that first" she says and I nod before exiting out the elevator and to my assigned room which was 7000. I was on the 7th floor. I didn't say anything for a while and that again seemed to catch Dior's attention.

"What's wrong?" She asked me and for a second I could hear a bit of worry. Don't know why she'll be worried though. So I sighed and when I had found my room and walked inside I started to speak,

"I just— I just feel like Holly—well Holly might be taking this after college is for parties 'thing' a little seriously and—well do you think you should be a part of that?" I had asked her thinking I directed my questions very clearly and not at all rude and it seemed to work because it seemed as if she was thinking it through. Then she became defensive.

"You don't have to talk about her like that" she says and I was about to interject but she continued.

"I know Holly is a lot but she's just someone you'll take a while to get used to—she's my friend Charlie. Probably one of my only friends. She's there for me, she cares for me, she'll do anything for me" she says and I started to become frustrated with this whole situation.