"understanding you"

Charlie's P.O.V

"Hey-it's okay. It's okay, there isn't anything wrong with this. You're safe okay" she whispers in my ear as we were both laying down in my bed. I nodded silently still feeling extremely uncomfortable but I didn't know what else to say. She was supposed to be taking care of me.

Maybe this is how it's supposed to feel. This is supposed to be okay. So I closed my eyes and let her do whatever she wanted because at the back of my head I heard her whispers "it's okay".

I opened my eyes in a rush as I sat up quickly feeling my heart beat increase like it's never done before. I could hear it. Sweat ran down the side of my neck, my back an-

"Hey-are you okay?"

"Please don't!" I screamed out loud and out of shock. I looked beside me to see my roommate whom I've never spoken to before. She wanted to see if I was okay. I probably scared the fuck out of her. Her eyes were wide and concerned? But then she shook it off and walked back to her side of the dorm.

My chest was still heaving but I laid back down and looked up towards the ceiling. I haven't had a dream about her or the incident in such a long time that it just-it shocked me. I felt sick, I couldn't process any thoughts, I was just incredibly sleepy and well maybe this'll pass. It has to, so with a heavy sigh I closed my eyes, praying I wouldn't dream of the same dream.

The next morning I woke up, put my workout clothes on which consisted with a sports bra and basketball shorts then I practically ran out of my dorm room. I took a special trail around the university that was my favorite, no one really ran down here which I appreciated.

One time I took a girl down here, let's just say I kind of liked her a little too much but she thought it was creepy so that was my chance. My legs carried me like never before, I pushed myself more than I have in like a long time. I just-even though I tried to, I just couldn't shake the dream. How it made me feel, what was right and what was wrong-

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating against my hip so I stopped slowly and decided to answer it and when I heard her soft "hello" I began to smile.

"Hi-how are you?" I responded back with her hello. And I could hear her chuckle. I love when she would chuckle so she took a minute before she said,

"I want to get to know you. Well-understand you" she says and I nod as I turn myself around and start to walk back to the dorm rooms. I wiped the back of my neck with a hand towel that I took with me as I responded back to her, "Well is there like a reward that I get if I let you get to know me?" I considered joking with her and she let out a hearty laugh which made my insides tickle.

"I tell you what you get-you'll uh-you'll get to know me too. Well some of me, the parts of me that I'm willing to-"

"Okay. Deal. Will I be seeing you today? After tutoring?" I question and I hear a "of course" before we both laughed then we said our goodbyes. Simple. That's what I liked about Dior-she made everything seem simple, there weren't any complications to this or that, well maybe that night at the bar was a bit of a complicated situation but that's all taken care of. I told my boss that I had chlamydia.

She backed off quicker than a dog in heat. I of course don't have chlamydia and if I did then it'll probably be from her. Anyways, I ran the rest of the way back to the dorm site and to my dorm room. When I got to my dorm room and opened it, I saw my roommate on her bed with her laptop in front of her.

I raised my eyebrows at her slightly because she immediately looked up when I opened the door and seemed like she was doing something fishy. I shook it off as I took my earbuds out of my ears and kicked off my running shoes. I then went to go over to the fridge when I heard a slight cough from behind me, I turned around slowly and looked towards the ginger haired girl. She seemed shy and it didn't help that I began scowling at her,