"church"

Charlie's P.O.V

"What are you doing here Joshua?" I asked him as I went over to my dorm door and tried to open it but his large hand put a hard slap on it, closing it again. I took a deep breath and the feeling of annoyance started to brew in me. I know I shouldn't have but he still hasn't talked to me since he basically called me a freak! And now he wants to talk?

"I know you were with her tonight"

"And? She had told me that she told you. So why-"

"Just don't hurt her. Okay? Just don't hurt her dude because I swear on-"

"On what? On what huh?" The frustration had built up so much that I reached over and pushed him back a couple of steps. He looked at me with a taken back expression and he knew not to push me so I don't know why he's saying these things. Of course I'd never hurt Dior. He's just too stupid to not realize that.

"Don't push me like that again Charlie" he says in a low tone as if he was threatening me in a way and I shake my head at him in sort of disgust at my ex-best friend.

"Or what? You do realize that you are threatening me Joshua. And you and I both know I don't take threats lightly" I told him and that was all I told him before I opened up my dorm room door and stepped inside furthermore closing it on his face.

I leaned against the door and sighed out loud feeling like I should be fixing this friendship with him instead of fighting but-I just hated the fact that he thought I would hurt Dior. I mean I know the pregnancy thing had hurt her but-I was trying. I am trying to be better. So with another sigh I started walking towards my side of the room as I slowly took off my blazer and shirt underneath.

"How was the date?" A voice asked me in the dark and I almost jumped right out of my skin but held my composure and frowned at the source of the voice.

"It-it wasn't a date really" I said in a whisper, not wanting anyone to know my business except Dior, Quinn and Joshua. It might seem harsh but news spread fast around the university. Don't want this getting out. I heard her then sigh as she moved around in her bed, the mattress strings making noises along the way. God if someone gave me a penny whenever I'd hear that spring noise, I'd be a billionaire.

I'm not saying Bella is a slut but she has had a few humans in the bed that has made me think the bed will break at any time. Don't let the quite nice facade fool you.

"Well alright then, just letting you know your best friend was outside our dorm room for like a full hour" she then adds before she goes back to sleep and I shake my head thinking again about Joshua.

There has to be a way we can resolve this and with that thought I had stripped down to my boxers and climbed into my warm safe haven letting sleep take a toll on me.

When I woke up the next morning I looked for my phone and when I found it, it was 6AM. I didn't have any classes today and work started around 8PM.

So I had time to see Dior and Quinn, check on the baby so with that thought I stood up right and put on my sports bra and a t-shirt then walked over to the kitchen looking to make some waffles.

I love me some waffles.

When I started making the waffles I looked over towards my roommates side of the room and saw her wake up groggily as she too checks her phone and I chuckle at the act, I don't think there's anyone out there that doesn't check their phone when they wake up.

"What are you chuckling at and what are you making?" Bella says tiredly and I shrug my shoulders and turn around towards the stove and pull out our waffle maker that Bella and I split our money on. After making the waffles for Bella and I we then sat down at the small table we had next to the kitchen.