"is it true?"

Dior's P.O.V

I woke up today feeling sort of sick, I couldn't stop coughing and as I went to the bathroom and kept coughing meaning covering my mouth with my hand I felt a substance on my palm. I looked and it was blood. I was coughing up blood.

Instant panic began to settle within me as I hurried over to my sink and quickly rushed my mouth out continuously. I did it for five minutes until my stress level had gone down. I breathed out deeply and closed my eyes.

Everything's fine I had told myself. I haven't seen my girlfriend in two days because of something that had gone down that she would not talk about but hey—I guess everything's fine.

Once I told myself that again I could hear my phone ringing so I exited out of my bathroom and went over to my bed and picked up my phone from my nightstand furthermore answering it.

"Charlie?" I ask because I would usually call her in the mornings.

"Hey—I uh—well I didn't hear from you the normal time you would call me so I got worried" she says and I sigh before sitting down on my bed and rubbing my temples with one hand.

"Charlie what are we doing? What is going on? I'm still very confused?" I questioned her concern linked in my voice. Truth is? Deep down I probably didn't want to know what was wrong and for things to go back to the way it was. I missed her. I missed holding her, her holding me, kissing her, laughing at her jokes and anything she does.

"Dior? Did you hear me?" She asked me to break me away from my thoughts so I shook my head and stood up before I started pacing around in my room.

"No I'm sorry baby I missed what you said. What did you say?"

"I said that I want to see you but the only way I can see you is if you are away from your apartment aka Holly" she says and says Hollys name with distaste? I mean I know she doesn't like Holly but I didn't know she disliked her that much so with another sigh this morning I grabbed my purse from the nightstand and started exiting my room.

Lucky that I was already wearing Charlie's flannel when going to sleep because I didn't have to change.

"Okay. I'm away from my apartment and Holly. Now—where are you?" I ask her and she tells me her location and before you know it once she tells me where she's at I'm almost walking by the place she is at.

The nearby hotel, my heart grew more for her because again she could have picked any hotel in New York but no—she picked the closest one near me. I went through the hotel's lobby and went into an elevator and clicked on the floor that she was on.

I was around a minute to her door when I felt the need to straighten my hair out and make sure I didn't have any creases in my eyes. I still feel nervous whenever I see her, how I think she'll view me permanently in my mind.

I knocked on her door and not even a second it was pulled over and I was instantly pulled into her body, her warm body and I closed my eyes and smiled absentmindedly as I cuddled into her.

"God I missed you" I whispered into her chest and she chuckled and I smiled even more as I felt the vibrations.

"I missed you too and I'm pretty sure I ain't god but okay" she says and I chuckle as I push away from her lightly and walk more into her hotel room. The bed was made up, yes she likes to make her bed, she had some—

"Okay can I get a few kisses in before you assess my room?" She says behind me then swiftly turns me around so I'm flushed back up to her body again.

I looked up and saw her slightly grinning down at me and I smiled before closing my eyes and lightly reaching up as I pressed my lips against her pink ones.