"the month of bliss"

Dior's P.O.V

After my graduation I've been spending more time at Charlie's apartment other than my own home. I had enough money to sustain myself, I had a car, I am eighteen and had a job so whatever excuse my father had said to keep me in line flew out the window since graduation.

Even though my mother hadn't tried to stop me, she suddenly became more understanding of me and I didn't know if that was because I was leaving for college in a month or so.

That was something else my father had threatened me over, he wasn't going to pay for college if I hadn't stopped going out to stay with my friends.

That's what I tell him but I think he has an idea of where I stay. How can a Pastor preach about self love when he doesn't even love people for who they are? Isn't god supposed to love everyone? No matter who they are, what they identify as? That's what I believe at least.

After Charlie had run off during graduation, I had asked her well and demanded she get a restraining order against Darius. And to come to believe it, I actually thought that he was going to apologize.

I hated seeing Charlie hurt. I had gone over to her apartment that night and helped her clean up and spent the night in her bed, holding her in my arms. Today was the day that I've been dreading, trying to plan this next month. I will be spending it with Charlie of course but I needed to be precise, I needed everything to be-

"Stop organizing and just have fun with me. Come on let's go on a road trip, let me take you to the Grand Canyon" Charlie says as she comes out of the bathroom only wearing her boxer briefs and sports bra. I put down my notebook and pen as I gaze up into her blue beautiful eyes.

I smirked and chuckled,

"How'd you know that-"

"I can hear your pen scribbling against your notebook papers" she says.

"Well that isn't creepy at all" I mumbled out loud and she scoffed as she looked at me with a frown and I smiled wide before getting off of my seat and rushing to her, softly tackling her and holding onto her while rubbing her back, feeling her shiver slightly. She looks down at me and gently caresses my cheek before she leans down and gently kisses me.

"Please let me take you to the Grand Canyon" she whispers against my lips and I smile wide, something in me just makes my legs turn into pudding whenever she asks me for something so I whisper a breathless yes.

The next few hours we spent buying snacks and filling up the car and then we had another stop to do, we picked up Quinn. We decided why not, it'll be fun and plus recently I've been feeling guilty at the way I had thought about Quinn.

I was acting unreasonable and jealous and took it out on Charlie. Once everyone was in the car, we started our way to the canyon which was going to be a six hour drive.

Thank god Charlie loved driving because I didn't think I could drive for that long and my biggest fear was being pulled over-I just-I don't think I'd be able to handle it.

Charlie and I's hands were joined in the middle and I kept laughing at the fact that Charlie had to scoot her seat all the way to the front because Quinn had said she'd need her room.

I smiled and looked behind to see Quinn,

"So how's the baby? Charlie had told me that you guys recently got another ultrasound. You know the sex of the baby yet?" I asked her and she shakes her head while rubbing her five month growing bump.

"I decided I didn't want to know the sex. I feel like it'll be more-awesome when we find out when I give birth" she says and I nod and was going to say something else but got cut off by Grumpy.