"are we going to be doing this again?"

Charlie's P.O.V

"You know it would be great—I don't know if you—would like to come back to Arizona with me?" I asked Dior sheepishly as I peered across from their dinner table to her as she rested both of her hands on her hot cup of coffee.

It was the day after everything, well the day after that because we spent the day after that awesome night in her bed.

"I don't know Charlie" she says and sighs as she rubs her temples and I reach over and grab a hold of one hand softly squeezing it in my own. I had been having the idea of Dior flying back to Arizona with me since I came back and especially since I've been living with her and her crazy ass roommate, and yes—I said it.

She's fucking crazy, however I didn't know how to tell Dior that yet so I thought why not just take Dior away from the craziness.

"You don't know about what, Dior? Come on. It'll be fun and—"

"What about my job at the law firm?" She interrupts me as she asks me and I shake my head before sitting back down in my seat, sulking slightly.

"I know you want me to leave and I—deep down I want to leave too but I've already taken time off from work as it is and I've just started this job. It's not a good look baby" she says softly and I sigh before straightening up and getting out of my seat to walk to the kitchen.

Once I reached the kitchen I opened their fridge and pulled some milk and got a glass and poured myself a glass of milk. I did this whenever I was nervous or stressed and I know she could tell.

"Charlie—"

"It's—it's Holly Dior" I said as I interrupted her then I turned around in my stance and faced her. She was still seated in her seat but now she sat up more. She had a confused look on her face and I was telling myself to shut up but held it in as I continued on with my sentence.

"I think—well I mean I know that Holly is—well, in my opinion, unstable. I mean—look the night you and I got together she showed signs of territorial activity and—"

"Charlie stop" Dior says as she interrupts me and I shake my head knowing she didn't want to hear this. I was only telling her the truth so I sighed and rested my glass of milk down and walked over.

"Dior I'm just trying to—"

"I told you how it was between Holly and I. I understand she can seem a little bit unstable but that's all she is. She's not crazy" she says and I scoff, not accepting what I was hearing. It seemed like if given the chance, Dior would pick Holly over me.

I mean she wouldn't even let me say anything else about the woman. So I had taken every word that I had wanted to say about Holly, about their friendship and bottled it in before sighing out loud and grabbing my wallet nearby and my phone.

"I need to take a walk" was all I said as I grumpily walked out of their apartment. I didn't know where I was going but what I knew was that I needed to get away from that place where a specific someone lives that isn't telling the whole truth! I bet the whole crying on the floor was a fiasco too, just to get Dior to feel more sorry for her.

I walked with my boots scuffling the asphalt if that made sense. I walked to a nearby cafe and once I got there I ordered a hot coffee and about two donuts before I took the donuts and the coffee outside and sat on a nearby bench.

Was going to give a donut to Dior but—with her not listening to me? Yeah this donuts mine I had thought as I grabbed the second one and took a bite. It didn't matter, I knew I was going to get her another donut anyways.

After I spent around fifteen minutes scrolling on my phone I had begun to get annoyed at the countless of Dior's texts so I decided to call her, not even the second ring she had picked up.