one

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Perfect Strangers-Jonas Blue

--> Ex Btch-xxx

--> Boss Btch- Doja Cat

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "we met again." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

It was a fine morning at Royal Woods.

And another day of clowning around at 'Funny Business Inc.'

Benjamin Williams also known as Benny is standing infront of a tall building ready to be the secretary of the boss in 'Funny Business Inc.'

He took a deep breathe and pushed the glass door so he can enter the building.

He was greeted by a guy at the counter.

"Welcome to Funny Business Inc. You're fun is our business. How may i help you sir?" The guy asked him with a sincere smile.

"Oh i'm here to apply as the secretary."

"Secretary you say? The boss' office is in the 8th floor." The man gestured his hand to the elevator. Benny thanked him and walked to the elevator. Pressed the button signaling he's going up. Ding! The elevator door opened. He went in and closed the door then pressed the button that had a number 8 in it.

He waited until-Ding! He has arrived at the 8th floor of the building. He walked out of the elevator then turned left until he was greeted by a door that says 'boss LL'.

He didn't thinked of it much and just knocked on the door.

"Come in." He entered the room with two desks a few shelves and cabinets.

A girl sitting on a chair with brown hair that was tied in a bun with a yellow scrunchie,white polo,yellow coat with a pink flower at the right side and a yellow plaid skirt.

"You must me my new secretary. Please sign here,here and here." She said while pointing in some spots on the paper.

He signed the paper. "Cameron Morgan ey? Nice to meet you." She said while giving him her hand waiting for him to take it. He took it and it shocked him.

"What's the buzz around here? Are you that shock? HAHAHA get it? I'm Luan by the way. You're boss." She winked at him.

'Luan? As in Luan Loud?'

"Luan Loud to be specific."

______________________________

Hey guyz! So this is my first chapter in this book and the first book i published but not the first book i made. So yea sorry for the short chapter but i promise to make the next chapater long! Thanks for readinggggg. Don't forget to vote~