sixteen

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> What do you mean?- Justin Bieber

--> Let her go- Passenger

--> New Man- Ed Sheeran.  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "another way." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like you change you're name or something." Benny choked because he was drinking coffee.

"I don't see that happening." Benny said innocently.

"Oh." Luan smiled. "What would you do if you see Benny?" Cameron asked.

"I'll be really happy." Luan smiled wider by the question her secretary asked.

Benny nodded. They then continued their work.

A few hours had passed.

3:30 pm.

Luan checked the time. Got her purse and the keys to her car.

"Hey Cameron. You're incharge for the rest of the noon ok? I'm just going to hang out with Lily since i promised her something. Bye." Luan said while Benny nodded.

Once Luan was nowhere to be found in the building. He called her siblings. He waited for a while then the door opened.

It was the rest of the Loud siblings.

"So...When are you planning on telling her?"

"I don't know." Benny said looking down avoiding eye contact.

"Well you need to tell her because if you won't tell her early enough. Mom and Dad would make her do an arrange marriage thingy."

"B-but." Benny stuttered.

"Benny. We already told you that the killer was sentence to death 2 years after you're sister was raped and murdered."

"I guess you're right. When though?"

"We don't know. It's up to you but just make sure it's early enough before Luan becomes engage with another guy."

"Who is that guy?" Benny asked in confusion but with a hint of anger.

"Alexander Dawson."

"Tell me more."

"Luan and Him met after Lincoln knew you we're Benny. They got along then basically Alexander fell head over heels with you're girl. To avoid drama we'll just tell mom and dad that you're Benny or tell alexander that Luan has someone else already."

Benny was speechless himself.

"Is there another way?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"You just have to let her go."

His heart broke into pieces.

___________________________________
want a sneek peek on how the twins' book doing?

___________________________________want a sneek peek on how the twins' book doing?

i logged in in my laptop yesterday

so yeah. I just finished the cover of a lincoln and ronnie anne book. The Lola book will be published next week. The Lana book will be published next month after i finish this book.

that's all thanks for the support.