thirty one

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Marry Me- Jason Derulo

--> Today was a fairytale- Taylor Swift

--> 1 in a million- ASTRO<3

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "J A P A N." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

They arrived at Japan and went straight to their hotel.

"Better get some sleep baby. We got a big day tomorrow." Benny said while laying down in bed while backhugging Luan.

With that. They slept.

Luan woke up with Benny shaking her aggressively.

"Rise and Shine babygirl today is gonna be a big day." Benny said.

They soon got ready for the party.

They entered the place and soon got ready.

The reason why Lincoln and Luan's siblings came along at Japan is because Benny said so. Why? You'll find out soon.

"What about that one?" Lola pointed. Lori took her phone then took a picture of what Lola just pointed.

Benny saw what Lori sent and he agreed.

They paid for it and went to another store.

"Luan loves yellow so why not buy this one?" Lincoln pointed.

"Let's find more." Lynn said disagreeing with Lincoln. They then found a better one Lucy just had found. They bought it and went to another store for Benny.

They purchased everything they needed and went back to the hotel room.

They saw the two couple at home doing stuff.

You know.

The thing.

What couples do.

You don't know?

Ofcourse you should know.

They've done this a few times now.

They even did it at their 10th anniversary.

Don't think dirty.

Their watching a movie together.

Anyways. They entered the room and watch the movie with them. The doorbell rang.

"Pizza's here." Luan stood up and opened the door. While that is happening. Benny explained the plan for tomorrow. They nodded and continued the movie while eating pizza. Slowly. Each sibling fell asleep.

They woke up and got ready to look at wonderful places in Japan.

"This is our last day in Japan." Luan said frowning while walking with her siblings and boyfriend.

"This will also be the last day you're going to be my girlfriend." Benny said. Luan looked at him confused but she just shrugged it off like she's just hearing things.

They we're trying food and stuff and started buying a few things.

3:45 pm.

They noticed the time.

"Hey Luan. I dare you to wear this dress and heels for the rest of the noon." Lana said while handing a paper bag full of those items she just mentioned they bought last night.

"Game." She took the bag and change into a beautiful short light yellow tulle handmade beading sleeveless knee length natural waistline dress with heels ofcourse.

"Isn't this a bit for-" She got cut off by what Benny is wearing. Obviously he's wearing a tux. Her siblings are now at a cab. Luan just entered the cab quietly not knowing where they're suppose to go.

A few minutes later.

They were near to their destination. They quickly blind folded Luan.

"What is this for?" Luan asked.

"It's part of the game."

"What game?" And with that Luan was being pushed out of the cab slowly since they already have aarived to their destination.

They slowly guided Luan out of the car while Benny rushed in the middle. Luan felt something hit her skin. It was soft and gentle.

"Take it off now." She heard. She removed the blindfold and saw the beautiful sight.

She saw the cherryblossom trees and Benny.

"Hey Babygirl. Uhm... i don't know how to say this but we we're only 7 since we met. 14 years old being a couple. waited patiently for 10 years. being inlove for 17 years. I don't think these numbers can express my feeling while these words can tell you how much i love you." He kneeled on one leg.

"Will you marry me?" Luan can't stop smiling. She's even tearing up. She placed her hand on her mouth since she was speechless.

"Well?" Luan was speechless.

"Y-yes." Luan started crying.

Benny took the ring out of the beautiful velvet box. He placed the ring around Luan's ring finger. They both hugged each other and kissed.

'I guess my future plans did come true.'

Luan's siblings cheered.

Lana and Lola hugged each other as they celebrate.

Lincoln was wiping his tears.

And the rest just celebrated in their own way.

Luan and Benny are happy.

They can't wait to make their future unbelivable.
___________________________________
i guess this isn't that long that i expected but ok HHAHAHA