eighteen

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Ew!- Jimmy Fallon ft. Will.i.am

--> Someon Else- Lany

-->  Sorry seems to be the hardest word- Elton John

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "2 months wasted." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Luan went inside her office to see Benny working and answering emails.

"Good morning." Luan said coldy while walking her way to her desk.

"Morning." Benny greeted her back but emotionless. She sat down then continued her work and you mean by work it is talking with Mr. Coconuts. What? She got nothing to do.

The day has passed. They didn't talk to each other.

It all repeated for the pass 2 more months. Luan was really angry. Benny was really guilty. Sometimes Luan will just watch her recording for Benny all these years,with a box of tissues beside her of course. While Benny has nothing to do with it. She hates him and its all his fault.

Sometimes Luan will always go somewhere and stuff. She said she was going to that Alexander's house or something. That really broke him. He remembered those days when she said Alexander was annoying and stuff and she would rather hang out with Benny instead of Alexander but now it seems like the other way around. I mean. What does he have to do to win her heart back? Does he have to make a promotion for her company? Can he just tell Lisa to make a time machine to turn back time? He knows sorry is not enough. Sorry can't restore the pain. What choice does he have? He could only watch her with someone else now. Even from afar.

He was in the middle of work then he got a message from an unexpected person.

Natalie🤢
➢hey babe,i got a surprise for you. 2:56 pm

➢i'm here in royal woods! 2:57pm

Benny was shocked. What is she doing here? The girl he was force to be in a relationship with. She's too clingy over him and it's bothering him 24/7.

➢i don't care. 3:00pm.
seen.

__________________________________
if you guys still don't know. Go check my announcements thanks.
hope you enjoy today's chapter thank you guyss.