four

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Future Nostalgia- Dua Lipa

--> Drama- Roywoods ft. Drake

--> Can't Lie- Ali Gatie

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "all grown up." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Luan was speechless.

Why would someone like him be interested about that Benny Boy who left her?

But she does understand why he have to leave.

"Sit down darling. This is gonna be a long story."

He followed what Luan said.

"It all started whe-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door. Before she could even say anything the door busted.

It was a blonde girl wearing a turqoise blue shirt, brown pants and a golf hat.

"Lori? What are you doing here?" Luan asked her older sister in confusion.

"You mean. What are WE doing here." The door busted once again revealing all her siblings.

"What the?- how did- wait what is happening?" She asked in confusion.

"No need to explain bruh we need-oh who this lil dude?" A girl who has short brown length hair wearing a purple croptop with a jacket along with jeans said realxing at the sofa.

"Oh he's my secretary. Cameron Morgan." Luan said pointing at Benny.

"For a second i thought it was Benny." The purple girl who is apparently named Luna said then laughed. A girl wearing a white long sleeved polo with a mint green pencil skirt that matches her chiffon scarf tie around her neck who is named Leni and a girl wearing a white shirt and a red windbreaker with jersey shorts which is Lynn laughed.

"Whatever. What are you guys doing here?" Luan said a bit with an annoyed tone but she tried to cool it off.

"Oh yeah mom and dad wants you to meet this guy and stuff. I don't know mom just wants you to meet this guy." Lori said walking her way to sit beside Luna and relax at the sofa.

"A guy? What? No." Luan said in dissaproval.

"Why not?" A girl who has blonde hair wearing a cadet blue shirt,jeans and a red belt asked. Is that Lana Loud?

"Yeah Luan. Why not?" Luna narrowed her eyes at Luan.

"I'm still you know...waiting." she said a bit confused on what she's gonna say.

"Waiting for who? Benny?" A girl with black hair and long bangs that cover her eyes said. Lucy am i right?

"Yeah?" She said not so sure of her answer.

"Then i guess we'll just tell mom and dad that. We respect you're decision big sis but just make sure that he'll come back or else you'll be single forever." A girl with blonde hair with side bangs wearing a soft berry long sleeve and carnation pink pants. Oh M gosh it's Lolaaa

"But you still need to go. We didn't skip work just to be shown out of the door." A girl with brown hair wearing a green turtle neck sweater and brown pants said along with a lab coat. L doggg

While the girls are arguing. A boy with white hair and orange shirt that has an Ace Savey logo in it. Lincoln was on his way to Benny. Cameron should i say?

"You look familiar..." Lincoln said.

"Me? Familiar? Don't be silly. I'm Cameron by the way,Luan's secretary." He said while giving him his hand. Waiting for Lincoln to take it.

"Lincoln Loud. Nice to meet you again Benny." Licoln took it.

"Oh i'm not Benn-" Benny hesitated but Lincoln cut him off.

"I know you're little tricks, Cameron. I know what happened. And i'm here to help you." Lincoln said.

"Wha-what?" He said acting like he doesn't know a thing.

"Don't act all innocent Williams." He said while looking at his nails.

"I know what happened to you're sister."

______________________________

Awww look at the loud house all grown uppp. Don't forget to vote guys