six

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Why- Nf

--> Say so- Doja Cat

--> What do you mean?- Justin Bieber

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "is that really you?" •°*”˜.•°*”˜

The nine girls' jaw dropped.

"H-how?" Lola said while trying not to blush. We all know what happened at Luan's date with Benny right? Lola was basically asking Benny if he had a younger brother.

She actually had a tiny crush on him back then and always interrupts Luan by asking her how was Benny doing.

"Well first Mom and Dad went to the hospital and mom gave birth to me and named me Benja-" He was cut off by Lily who is apperently ten years old now.

"That's not what she meant." She said needing a proper and clear explanation.

"Fine. I guess you guys need to know the truth." He said defeated.

He explained everything.

"That was so cruel dude. I'm sorry for you're loss." Luna said in a dissapointed tone while looking down feeling gulity for forcing him to tell the truth.

"Nah it's fine. I just hope you guys won't tell Luan about this." He saide smiling with furrowing eyebrows.

Then Lori's phone rang unexpectadley.

"Oh come one Lori. If that's one of you're important calls from you're boo boo bear. Then boo boo bear will have to wait." Lynn complained.

"Will you calm down first? Luan's calling." Lori said annoyed by Lynn's complain.

"Answer it loser." Lynn argued once again.

"Fine fine i will jeez."

Lori answered and turned it on speaker so they could all hear what Luan is about to say.

"Where are you guys? I thought there was supposed to be a sibling meeting?" Luan said from the other line of the phone.

They gasped. They we're confused on how Luan knew.

"We'll be right-psssh-there-sshpshgeubsuwyf-sorry Luan-pssh-no signal-pshhs. Bye." Lori made an excuse then hang up.

"How did she even know?" Lana panicked.

"Oh yeah. I told her. I wanted her to come." Leni said. While her siblings face palmed.

"Great. What do we do now?" Lori said.

"You could just tell her that you guys are planning a party." Benny said out of the blue.

"Yeah but what party? She only does birthdays."

"Ok uhm...you guys decide."

"We can't just tell her the truth." Lincoln said.

"Let's just make Leni go there first. She's the one who got us into this mess right?" Lynn said.

"No we can't. If Leni becomes speechless she'll end up telling the truth instead of an excuse."

"We'll just tell her to plan a party for having a new secretary."

"Dudes. That's really obviouse."

"Let's just tell her we need a joke for Lily's...show and tell?" Lincoln smiled nervously.

They all nodded and thanked Benny for the time.

"Well. We better go thanks Benny."

"Oh no problem."

They soon left. Benny lie down on the sofa.

"I wish i could tell you but i can't."

______________________________

Hey guyz this is todays chapter. Don't forget to vote~