twenty

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Ruin My Life- Zara Larsson

--> Wrap Me In Plastic- Chromance

--> Destroyed- TXS

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "ruining the Louds." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

"She's you're boss?! She looks dumb. I mean why love yellow if you could love pink! She looks. Yucky to be honest. I'm guessing she's the worst boss ever! like look at her plaid skirt and a scrunchie? Ew. Even her dummy looks Eighty times better than her." Natalie complained while getting inside Benny's car sitting on the passenger seat.

"Can you stop yelling?! You were acting like you don't know the owner of that company! Do you even know her? You were embarassing me infront of Luan Loud!" Benny shouted while starting the engine.

"Luan Loud?" Natalie said in disgust with a hint of confusion.

"Yes! Luan Loud!"

"The sister of the golf champion Lori Loud. The sister of the greatest fashion designer Leni Loud. The roomate and sister of the famous Luna Loud. The highly recommended and proper coach Lynn Loud. The comic and sci-fi movie director Lincoln Loud. The one and only funeral manager Lucy Loud. The owner of Loud's Repair Lana Loud. The winner of Miss USA Lola Loud. The youngest scientist Lisa Loud and the sister of the world's youngest artist Lily Loud. Don't you know her?! She's the owner of the most successful party planner company here in Royal Woods! Stop judging what she has and what she can do. You don't know her."

"Why? It's not like you're important to her anyways."

"Excuse me?"

"She's the sister of Lori Loud who almost ruin the reputation of Carol Pingrey. The Leni Loud who almost broke all the cars in the car store. Luna Loud who destroyed a hotel room. Lynn Loud who injured the enemies captain ball. Lincoln Loud the boy who is a disapointment for the cast of his new sci-fi movie. Funeral Manager Lucy Loud? She buried a human alive. A customer complained about Lana Loud's repairs. Lola Loud cheated on the competition. Lisa is just smart,she can't be the youngest scientist. And the Lily kid? She just doodles in a sheet of paper. Don't you see it? The Loud siblings aren't that special. Especially that Luan Loud of yours." Natalie shouted.

"She bankrupt another company for her's to be successful." Natalie whispered.

'time to ruin the Louds.'

__________________________________
hope you like today's chapterrrr.