thirty three

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Dance The Night Away- TWICE<3

--> Heartbeat- BTS<3

--> Forevermore- Juris

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "engagement party." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Luan and Benny were outside welcoming guests for attending their engagement party.

"Ma'am, Sir. You're parents are calling you."

They nodded and went back inside.

"There's my son-in-law." Lynn Senior hugged Benny while he hugged back.

They have been talking for an hour.

They all had their messages.

"Thank you guys so much for coming. This really means a lot to Benny and i. Thank you to my siblings for the support and my in-laws as well as my parents for letting this happen. Thank you for the guests and visitors for you're time and support attending to our engagement party. This really means alot to us. Thank you very much." Luan said while holding a wine glass full of red wine.

"I would also like to thank alot of people. But mostly our drama teacher back in highschool. Shout out to Mrs. Bernardo." Benny said and they cheered. "Anyways. Without her Luan and i wouldn't even be dating a few years. And yeah. Words wouldn't define on how thankful i am to be with Luan right now and to the guests for attending."

They celebrated by drinking the wine in their hands after the engaged couple make a toast.

They dance the night away(TWICE am i right?)

The best part about the engagement party was Luan's siblings.

Lori was booking the photobooth with Leni.

Luna was having a mini concert at the corner.

Lynn challenged Lincoln who can finish the buffet first.

Lisa talking to Benny's uncle which is a scientist from Germany.

The twins we're especially getting the attention.

Lola showing her pretty dress Leni picked 50% off just for Lola to wear at the party.

While Lana was doing her best to ruin that dress.

Even though their already 18 they still want to mess with each other.

Lily? She's having the time of her life. She's been dancing at the dance floor since she got there.

Lucy was talking to Maggie.

While Mr. and Mrs. Loud we're talking with Benny's parents. Talking about the "grandchild" their going to have after the wedding.

Luan was sitting at a table alone without anyone to talk to. Benny went to her.

"Hey baby. Are you happy?" Luan nodded.

"Is that even a question? Ofcourse i am. I get to spend the rest of my life with you." Luan pinched his cheek.

"How's my Romeo and Juliet going?" Mrs. Bernardo. They're drama teacher 12 years ago went to them. They chuckled.

"You still call us that Mrs. Bernardo?" Luan asked.

"Ofcourse i do. You two we're the reasons why the play was successful. I heard you two make a great couple." They blushed. "But they we're wrong." Luan and Benny looked at her confused.

"You two make a perfect couple! We had no idea you guys are actually...meant for each other." Luan and Benng blushed harder.

"I'm gonna leave you two here for alone time. Congratulations anyways." Mrs. Bernardo left.

"You know Benny..." Luan said. While Benny raised his eyebrow.

"I'm really glad to meet you." Luan smiled. Benny smiled as well. Again from afar. Mr. Coconuts and Ms. Appleblossom we're watching.

"They're cute but,we're cuter." Mr. Coconuts winked at Ms. Appleblossom.
__________________________________
i'm about  to end this book:(( so i can get started at my new series:) you know the Lynncisco series? hehe but anywaysss i have been blessed enough by how many reads this book had. I'm thankful for every single one of you and yeah. i'm going to miss writing this book even if i don't update chapters daily anymore but yeah. again. this book got me through alot and it's actually my first time to have alot of reads so yeah. hope u enjoy the 3rd to the last chapter for this book:)