twenty six

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> One & Only- ASTRO<3

--> It Ain't Over- MONSTA X<3

--> Maze In The Mirror- TXT<3

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "Lessons." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Alexander wasn't still fully moved on from Luan but as long as she's happy. He'd do anything for her happiness. Even if he has to sacrifice his own. He held on the necklace from the envelope. It was the necklace he bought on their first date.

Luan and Benny we're doing some work. They don't have any problems anymore. Benny is gonna ask Luan to be his girlfriend but not just yet. He still wants Luan to take a break since she just got out of a relationship.

All work was done. It's only 12pm.

He looked at Luan. She was holding a bunch of mixtapes while mr. Coconuts was sitting infront of her.

'After all these years you still have you're bestfriend by you're side.'

He get ms. Appleblossom and sat her infront of him as well.

"Well? Have you asked her?" Benny shook his head slowly.

"Why not? She's already single. You got this Romeo." Ms. Appleblossom patted Benny's shoulder.

"I would ask her but she just broke up with her boyfriend yesterday. I want her to take a break."

"Take a break from what? From getting hurt? It's not like you're going to hurt her right Benjamin?"

"I'm not going to hurt her or break her heart. Like i said i'm just going to let her take a break from her recent break up."

"Benjamin Williams. You shouldn't let her take a break from her past relationship. You should let her heart take a break from loving again. She doesn't need a break from her recent break up cuz she can be with someone else better than him. Love is like breathing. Why would you stop if you know to yourself you can't? Let me ask you. Whats hard about loving someone who just loved another person that isn't you?"

"I'm just afraid she would reject me."

"Then wait. The key of a perfect relationship is patience. It tests if you really love the person you've been waiting for. If you could wait that long for her to be your's. Imagine how long would it be if you guys would be together. Trust me Benjamin. You'll thank me later."

"You're right." Benny smiled.

"Oh come on toots cheer up. It's not like you'll die if you can't be with him anyways." Mr. Coconuts complained.

"What do you expect me to do Mr. C?"

"May i ask? Who is the first person you've kissed?"

"Benny."

"Who is the person you first love?"

"Benny."

"What was the reason why you broke up with that Alexander guy?"

"I want to be with Benny."

"Exactly. Benny is the answer to all the questions i asked. Why are you sad? Look toots Alexander is just you know. A guy you barely knew a few months ago. Benny? You waited for him for 10 years. He even came back for you. You didn't notice. It's either because of Alexander or Cameron who is basically the same person as Benny. What if he didn't came? You can't just pick Alexander over dear Benny boy. You guys had the role Romeo and Juliet for a reason. Do you know the word "love"? You didn't study it but you learned it because of him."

"What should you do? Let you're heart decide. Believe. You'll fall inlove again." Mr. Coconuts added.

"You're right." Luan smiled.

____________________________________
hope you enjoy this chapter.