twenty five

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Break Up Song- Little Mix

--> We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift

--> Wasted- MKTO

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "meet up. break up." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

A week later.

Natalie went back to California.

Luan and Benny aren't dating. Yet. Benny just needs to take care of one more problem. Alexander. Alexander would always visit Luan every weekends and she doesn't even mind. She's all lovey dovey with him while Benny was really envy with that Alexander guy. Luan decided that these two should meet.

Alexander walked inside their office sitting on the couch.

"Great you're here." Luan smiled.

"Anything for you." Alexander said. Luan cringed quietly. She then grabbed Benny's hand and pulled him infront of Alexander.

"Alexander. I would like you to meet Benny." Alexander gasped.

"Benny the? As in Benny Benny?" Luan nodded.

Alexander stand up.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Alexander as you already know."

"I'm Benny." Luan expected a handshake but they just had eye contact.

It's been 5 minutes and they're still having eye contact with each other. She decided to break the akwardness.

"Ok that's enough for now. Uhm... Alexander why don't we go somewhere for a while ok? Benny you're incharge again. Byeee." Luan pulled Alexander from Benny. Both are now glaring at each other.

'ofcourse its him. As if i get another chance.'

Luan and Alexander are at the park sitting on a bench.

"Hey Alexander." Luan started while looking at the clouds.

"Yes?"

"Here. Read it letter HAHAHA get it? But seriously read it later when you get home." Luan gave him a letter.

"Oh sure."

"Well i guess i need to go to the building."

"Let me walk you there."

"Sure." With that. Alexander walked Luan to her building.

"Well. Bye?" Alexander said.

"Bye Alexander." Luan turn around to meet the building's door. She stepped to the other side looked at Alexander. She smiled then went to her office.

She walked inside not minding anything. She covered her face and warm tears started rolling from her eyes.

Benny didn't mind it that much thought she was tired but when he looked at her he saw her face. She doesn't look ok.

Alexander drove to his house exausted. He remembered the letter Luan gave him. He opened it then a necklace and a note was inside.

He first looked at the letter. He read it.

'Hi Alexander. I don't know how to say this but i'm breaking up with you. Trust me,even if this relationship is forced i really love you with all my heart. But i guess our time of being together is done. I want to be with someone else. We could still be friends. I'm sorry. I've been working really hard for this to work but i lost hope. I don't feel the same way ever since we met 6 months ago. My heart hurts breaking your's. I love you. thank you for understanding Alexander. You will always be the Alexander i'll know from the bottom of my heart. Until we meet again Alexander. This Luan Loud loves you. And now it's loved.'

Alexander felt his legs weak. He sat on the ground.

"For him..."

Benny went to Luan at her desk.

"Hey Luan are you ok?" Benny asked her full of concern. Luan looked up.

"I-I'm alright but my heart isn't."

"Why? What's wrong? Did Alexander hurt you?" Luan shook her head.

"I'm the one who hurt him." Benny was speechless.

"What do you mean?"

"I broke up with him."

Benny felt both joy and sadness in him.

He's happy that he can finally have Luan for himself.

But.

He felt gulit inside him. He felt selfish.

Seeing the person he loves in this situation can't make him happy even just for a bit.

"W-Why did you broke up with him? Did you want to break up with him or what?"

"I wanted to broke up with him because i want to be with someone else."

'i wish thats me.'

____________________________________
hey guys i just want to ask you in my upcoming book if you want luna to be with sam or to be with another friend so it could be different. the friend is sully btw.