twelve

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Leaving my love behind- Lewis Capaldi

--> Never really over- Katy Perry

--> Over and over again- Nathan Sykes[TXT's Taehyun made a cover version<3]

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "flashbacks just came." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Luan woke up by the sunlight hitting her face.

It was the day of the month where everybody in the company has a day off.

she took her phone to check the time.

6:30 am.

She got up and took a shower.

She wore a simple yellow shirt that has a quote about Romeo and Juliet. Along with a checkered skirt matching with her checkered vans.

She wanted to look like a teen again but in a different style.

She's 24 and she wants to look young infront of Cameron.

She did a bit of make up. She doesn't want to go overboard like her young sister,Lola.

She then took her Camera and started recording the beautiful sun and everything surrounding her.

"ʰᵉʸ ʳᵒᵐᵉᵒ. ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ³,⁷¹⁷. ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ. ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʰᵉ. ¹⁰ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ. ² ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ. ⁶⁷ ᵈᵃʸˢ. ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳʸ. ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ˢᵗᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ. ⁱ ʷᵒᵒᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵃᶠ ʸᵒᵘ. ʰᵃʰᵃʰᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ? ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵉⁿᵍᵃᵍᵉᵈ. ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵏⁱᵈˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ. ʷʰᵉʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ. ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ. ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉᵇᵃᶜᵏ."

She stopped recording.

Even though she has been day dreaming about Cameron. She still feels like a million pieces broken by Benny leaving. She felt like something is missing and it was Benny.

She has been recording everything that happened to her in the pass 10 years. The time when Bobby and Lori got married. The time where she started the company. And now.

{flashback}

"ʰⁱ ᵇᵉⁿⁿʸ ᵇᵒʸ, ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱ ᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇᵘˢⁱⁿᵉˢˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿʸ. ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵘᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ. ʰᵒʷ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ? ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉʳ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ? ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵃᵗᵉⁿ? ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ⁵ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ,⁴ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁷⁵ ᵈᵃʸˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗᵉˡˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ²,⁰²¹. ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ."

"ʰᵉʸ ᵇᵉⁿⁿʸ. ˡᵒᵒᵏ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵒᵇᵇʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵒʳⁱ'ˢ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵃʸ. ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʷᵉ'ˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵈᵃʸ? ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ. ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ²,²⁸⁶. ⁶ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ³ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁹⁶ ᵈᵃʸˢ. ⁱ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ⁱ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ."

{end of flashback}

She flinched by a honk of a car.

'Cameron's here'

__________________________________
this is today's chapter. have you guys noticed that the playlist above the chapter is somehow realated in the chapter? well yea you didn't notice but you know now.

What's you're favorite song?

the new book will be publishing at friday and i hope you guys would love it as much as you guys love this book hehe. that's all don't forget to vote~ <3