fifteen

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Stupid- Tate McRae

--> Cameras- Justin Skolnik ft. Jeremy Zucker

--> Work from home- Fifth Harmony

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "sounds stupid but ok." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

"What are you guys doing here?" Luan asked.

"Oh hey Luan." Lori greeted her sister.

"We we're just here to visit you. Don't tell us it's bad for not visiting our favorite sister." Lincoln said.

"Wait. I thought my favorite sister was Luna?" Lana said. Lincoln nudged Lana's arm using his elbow.

"Oh right! We just really missed our favorite sister." Lana snapped out of it and just played along innocently.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be at work? I mean. Why is Luna here? Isn't she suppose to be on her tour?" Luan asked.

"Oh work? That can set aside. Our favorite sister comes first." Lola smiled.

"Don't worry bruh. I cancelled the tour yesterday. It wasn't easy but what the heck?" Luna shrugged her shoulders while giving her used to be roomate a nervous smile. "You should always be first bruh."

"Why? I'm perfectly fine." Luan said.

"Did we say you? We meant Lily yeah."

"Yeah Lily. Where's Lily?"

"Did you drop her off of school?"

"Will you fulfill you're promise?"

"We just miss Lily that's all."

They all use excuses but they we're really obvious. But since Luan didn't want to be included in their some sort of stupid plan in to action or something like that. She just really doesn't care.

"Okayy? I guess?" They all 'phew'.

"I guess we'll be taking OUR leave." Lori said emphasizing the word Our. Then left.

"Well that was something stupid." Luan said after her siblings left her office.

Benny laughed at all the Loud's goofiness.

They then went back to work.

Luan took her camera and started recording.

"ʰᵉʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ. ⁱ'ᵐ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈᵈˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ʷᵒʳᵏ. ʸᵉᵖ. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ. ˡᵒᵒᵏ,ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢʰᵉˡᵛᵉˢ? ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡᶠ ᵒⁿ ᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ. ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵃ ʲᵒᵏᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃᵈ ʲᵒᵏᵉ? ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵘⁿᶜʰˡⁱⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗ ʰᵃʰᵃʰᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ? ⁱᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒʷ ᵈᵃʸ ³,⁷¹⁹. ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ˢᵉᵉ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᵒⁿ. ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ."

She said smiling at herself.

She looked at Benny who was doing his work.

She then continued her work as well.

"Hey Cameron."

"Yes?"

"What if you're Benny?"

__________________________________
hey gaissss omg i got so many things to tell you guys.

i already published the new lyncisco book!

tbh i did say i was going to publish it at friday which is today but i was so excited that i actually published it on thursday but what the heck?

i also already posted a video from my youtube channel

i don't know if viewers will like watching this or if someone will actually like this.

that all guys<3 hope you enjoy the new book and today's chapter.