thirteen

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Play date- Melanie Martinez

--> Dear future husband- Meghan Trainor

--> Roses- The Chainsmokers ft.Rozes

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "date and death." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Benny was all dressed and ready for the day.

He wore a blue blouse and white pants. He drove to the flower shop and bought Luan flowers. Basically roses.

He paid the cashier and went to his car.

He looked at his mirror. He smiled brightly.
It was a picture of Luan with his sister 10 years ago.

He stopped looking at it then started the engine.

He started driving and a couple of minutes he arrived at Luan's house. He honked the stirring wheel and he was stunned by Luan. She looks perfect.

She opened the door of the car sat on the passenger seat. Benny handed her the roses

"Thanks Cameron." Luan gave him a sincere smile while accepting the roses.

"So where are we gonna go first?" Benny asked the wonderful gal beside him.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" Luan asked him back. He shook his head.

"Well, we could eat breakfast first."

"Sounds good." Benny smiled.

A few minutes had passed then they ate breakfast.

"So where are we up to next?" Benny asked.

"I don't know. Maybe at the movies?"

"Sure i can watch."

Lincoln and the rest of his sisters still haven't seen the killer. Lynn even went to California with Leni and Lori for the investigation. It's for Benny and Luan. They need effort.

"Excuse me officer. I would like to ask if there was any crimes form the past 10 years lately? like rape and murder?"

"There are some files about them." The officer said.

"Can we discuss it?"

"Why? It already happened 10 years ago? Why do you guys suddenly want it?"

Lynn explained with Lori and Leni.

"Well. Here's the file then Ms.Loud."

"Thank you so much for you're cooperation. Where is the killer right now?"

"He was sentence to death 8 years ago."

Luan and Benny were done watching a movie.

Benny thought it was a better idea to have a walk along the park.

"So Luan...Tell me about you're dreams for the future."

"Well. Since i already have a successful business. All i need is a new family and marriage. I wanted to have a family with Benny. and I wanted to go to Japan during Cherry Blossom season so he could propose to me there. I really love to see those Cherry Blossoms falling. But mostly. I would really love it if Benny would comeback."

___________________________________
that's all for todayyyy~feel free to do requests and stuff. don't forget to vote~

What's you're ideal date?