three

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Lost Boy- Ruth B

--> Sicko Mode- Travis Scott

--> Out West- Travis Scott

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "i'm sorry." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Benjamin was thrilled.

Hearing his name escape from her mouth after 10 years he left her just melted his heart.

'What if i told her i was him?'

But unfortunately. He can't. He promised his whole family that he won't tell anyone that he is Benjamin Williams until he completed the mission.

I mean. He did left Luan,but it was for his family to leave. He stayed in California for 10 years to figure out who killed his sister.

He wanted revenge. So he decided to change his name and investigate. So he can't tell Luan who is apperently his boss now. But he's doing this for his sister, his family and for his self.

His family even arranged a forced relationship with someone he barely knew. He really missed Luan.

On the other hand,Luan will always be at her room crying while her 10 siblings are comforting her. Whenever she watches 'Mimes Of Miami' she tears up,just by the thought of him leaving. And all it's just left is a piece of paper.

'Luan will just figure it out by herself then.'

He was scared. Scared alright. He might hurt Luan's feelings during the process.

"Well,that's all you need to know about these stuff displayed on the shelves."

"Ughhhh ms. Loud."

"Yes?"

"Can you talk more about this Benny guy?"

______________________________

Hey gaiszsss! Good Morning,Afternoon or Evening to you guyss. Again,a short chapter for today:( i just want this book to be interesting...but oh well,i hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Another chapter will come later. I hope you're loving it. Don't froget to vote~ily guys💗🙈