What's the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

I know yours. Do you know mine?

Probably... Is it when you were planning to sneak out and you jumped off your mom's balcony with me, Jay, and Carlos all standing at the bottom to catch you?

Yeah. It's either that or when I sneaked onto Uma's boat with the intent of stealing Uma's hat just to tick her off.

That was a pretty good one, too.

Okay, so Evie's was when she fell and broke her ankle in front of everyone in town square. It might not sound super dangerous right off, but you see, when you do stuff like that in front of a bunch of Isle people, it's not good because they have a tendency to want to further the pain. Especially when you're one of the infamous Rotten to the Core Four.

But M stood by me and helped me to our Clubhouse-

What did you just call my Secret Lair?

She helped me to our Secret Lair, and made up a big story so I wouldn't get in trouble with my mother.

Which put both of us in big danger because it would've been ugly if we had been discovered. Actually, we were put in a lot of danger because I chose to help her. Isle-dwellers don't smile upon helping others.

But I think it made our bond stronger as a result.

You're probably right. Dangerous situations will do that for you.

Thank you to @Descendantsfan03 for the ask!