What do you two feel about each other?

Evie is the most wonderful human being on Earth. Every day, I admire her so much for the strength that she has in the most subtle ways. She is so kind and so generous, and I appreciate her so greatly for everything that she does. She takes care of me and the boys and she's so, so sweet. I love her so much, and I can't even begin to explain how much I need her in my life. I just can't live without Evie.

M, you're making me cry....

Come here. I love you, E.

I love you, too. So much.

...

Okay, well... Ahem... I love Mal more than anyone ever except maybe the boys. In fact, my life is divided into two segments--- before Mal and after Mal. She has a strength that I could never possess, and a fire that I can't call from me. Maybe it's because of the dragon blood, but I think it's because she has this spirit. This spirit of a fighter, and she loves fiercely and she protects fiercely. She's such an inspiration to me, and she always makes sure that nothing happens to me and the boys, and is always unquestionably in our corner, ready to defend us from anyone or anything that could try to hurt us. I don't know what I'd do without Mal, and I sincerely hope I never have to find out. I am so lucky and honored to be her sister and her best friend.

Dang it, Genevieve, now you're making me cry. 

I meant all of it. I really do love you more than anything.

I love you, too, Evie. 

Thank you to @just_descendants for the ask!