Cute boys=Trouble

Ina's pov.

I don't want to go there mum. I want to go to my old school with my old friends.My mum totally done with me "Ina you had to change schools your old school was one hour away from home. This school is like 10 minutes stop whyning and go and make new friends".

I was going to school so slow and I even thought of running away but I thought mum's reaction and I didn't like it that much.

I got in the hallway and a ball hit my head and fell down.Wow what a great start.That's it I am leaving.Suddenly two boys came to me and helped me got up.One of them seemed worried "Are you okay? We are so sorry we didn't mean to hurt you it was an accident."I looked at him he was cute not gonna lie but I didn't like the first moment of my new school year. "Jeongin"he gave me his hand "Ina" I said and I gave mine too. "He is Seungmin" Jeongin introduced me to the other guy and we greet each other. "I feel bad about what we did to you so allow us to treat you lunch later" Jeongin said and Seungmin followed "Yeah he is right,we can be your new friends if you want".

Don't think about it a lot Ina what could go wrong if you try to be friends with cute boys. "Okay sure why not and don't feel so bad it was an accident".They smiled at me and said our goodbyes.

Lunch time

I went to the cafeteria and I saw Seungmin and Jeongin sitting on a table. Seungmin saw me and waved at me to go to them. I sat next to Jeongin and Jeongin said excited "Seungmin Ina is my classmate". I laughed "They aren't so good news to be that excited about" "Shhhhhh I am excited about it don't ruin my mood" Jeongin said and I couldn't say anything. "Where is Hyunjin?" Seungmin said but I didn't know that name so I thought he asked Jeongin. "Here he is" Jeongin said while he was waving to a boy. I was so shocked by his beauty that I legit stared at him until he sat next to Seungmin. "Ohh you made a new friend good for you Jeongin" and Hyunjin winked at him. Jeongin did an eye roll and looked at me "He is my best friend, his name is Hwang Hyunjin, he is older that us by one year and he was the first friend I made 3 years ago. He will be with us a lot so you better get to know him". "I am Ina nice to meet you"he smiled and said "Me too Ina".

And then I felt something in my stomach. No no noooo Ina don't do it. Don't. Just don't. You fell for him with one smile???? Stupid bitch now you know what cute boys can cause.