A little bit of jealousy

Ina's pov

1 week later

At school break we headed to the school yard and sit down in the benches. We talked for some time when suddenly 3 boys came to us. I saw Jeongin and the others been shocked but Hyunjin was looking angry. "CHAN IS THAT YOU?" Felix screamed "YEAH IT'S ME MATE LONG TIME NO SEE" Chan answered and Felix proceeded to introduced him to us "Guys this is Chan he was a friend of mine back in Australia is 1 year older than me" "Hello my name is Bang Chan and here is Changbin and Minho" Chan introduced the other boys too. We introduced ourselves too and we talked a lot. I looked at Hyunjin and he was clearly annoyed and then I remembered the name Minho. He talked about one guy named Minho who talked a lot with Lia and I understood why he was like that.

The conversation somehow ended up being about me and the fact I am the younger even from Jeongin. "Like she is so cute look at her" Felix said and squish my cheeks "I swear I am going to kill you stop saying that" I threatened him "But you really are, you the baby here Hyunjin am I right?" Jisung asked him and I immediately I felt my cheeks red. "I don't know I only found one girl cute" Hyunjin said without even thinking of it. "That was mean though"Seungmin said annoyed "It's okay guys I get him. He is in love. Of course he is going to think only of her. That's what love does." I said to everyone and then looked at Hyunjin and I saw him looking at me with soft eyes.

Hyunjin's pov

She gets me. That was exactly my thoughts. Finally someone who understands me. But she talks like she is in love with someone. But she never mentioned a boy. I find her kinda cute though but no one is like Lia.

Ina's pov

"OOOHHHH INA YOU ARE IN LOVE???" Jisung teased me "Noo I am not. I just get him you know." I tried to explain. "OMG THERE SHE IS I AM GONNA GO BYE" Hyunjin said and run to Lia. I saw all the boys looked at him disappointed. Minho looked calm though. "Minho can I ask you something? It's really straightforward if you don't like the question don't answer" I said to him "Yeah sure what is it?" he said "How do you know Lia?" "She was my neighbor for many years and then she moved out and I had many years to see her" he answered "Do you like her?" I asked him again "Yes I do and she likes me too but she told me about Hyunjin but we don't want to be the bad guys here especially her and we try to make him understand by himself. It will take a while from what I understand" he said with a big sighed. He seemed tired of this but he was kind to Hyunjin in addition to Hyunjin who behaves like an idiot. "Does your relationship with Hyunjin get any better?" Felix asked Jeongin. Jeongin seemed sad "A little but I think is getting worse again" and looked at Hyunjin and Lia and then said what we did last weekend. "I am very sorry on behalf of my friend he is a dumbass" Jeongin said to Minho "It's okay you don't have to be sorry it's not your fault."Minho said and patted his back.

We talked a lot. The new boys was so funny and interesting people we were getting along pretty good.

Hyunjin's pov

They seemed to have a lot of fun without me but I am here with the love of my life. She is so beautiful and sweet and kind and- Who is that guy that took Ina for a private talk. I don't care though maybe she found finally a boyfriend. He is handsome though.

Ina's pov

NA JAEMIN WHAT IS HE DOING HERE OMG??? "Hey Inaa hello everyone" Jaemin greeted us "Hi Jaemin what are you doing here?" I asked him curious "I just passed by and I decide to say a hello. Do you want to go for a walk and talk" he asked me "Suree why not. Guys excuse me I will be back soon. Byeee" I smiled and left.

Jeongin's pov

Woww Hyunjin is coming back to us what a surprise. He sat next me and looked at Ina. "Ina looked really happy to see Jaemin don't you think?" Jisung said and I found my chance "He is her ex they were together for a couple of months. Maybe he missed her and wanted her back in his life." I lied I know Ina won't get back to him I guess they are friends. "They look good together though" Jisung said "He is handsome too" Changbin said and Seungmin also said "And she looks really happy with him I think she still likes him."Hyunjin looked annoyed and didn't talk.

Hyunjin's pov

Why is bothering me this much? Hyunjin you behave like an idiot. You have Lia get your shit together bro. But Ina indeed looks really happy. AHHHH SHE IS MY FRIEND I HAVE TO BE HAPPY FOR HER.

Even a fool knows this
You're the best thing I've got