Always hurting

Ina's pov

Two months later

I think I am finally used to it now. I mean I hung out with the boys a lot and I don't think a lot about Hyunjin and Lia. If they are happy I will be too. Right? Well kind of. I feel lonely,like I don't belong in their team. I lie to everyone and myself. I am not good friend to anyone. Jeongin is my best friend, I talk with him the most but I have secrets from him and if he finds out he will be so disappointed in me. I am a disaster and stupid. INA WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LIKE THIS DUDEEE?? Hopefully summer is coming and I will go on vacations with my family so I will be far from here and them. I mean I love them all but I want to take a break from all these I am tired.

School break

I was walking to go to the library when I saw Lia running I called her but she didn't answer me. I had a bad feeling about this and I followed her. I found her in the back part of the school. She was crying. "What happened?" I asked her "We fought and he said that he doesn't want to see me for a while." Lia said sobbing and I was shocked "Why did you fight?" "He saw me hunging out with some other girls but they had boys in their team and one boy was flirting with me but I didn't do anything but I think Hyunjin just saw him and he misunderstood something and when I tried to explain he said this to me" Lia answered I tried to comfort her. We stayed there until she stopped crying and then we went to the bathroom to fix herself. "Thank you Ina for being with me" she said and hugged me "Don't thank me I didn't do anything" I said and we laughed.

Launch break

Me and Lia went to the cafeteria to eat and Jeongin called us to sit with them. I saw Hyunjin there and asked Lia "Do you want to go there we can sit somewhere else" "No let's go maybe we can talk a little" Lia said and we went to the table. Hyunjin saw us and looked Lia with a disgusted face "Oohh no I am not sitting here with someone who I left for ten minutes and was already talking to other boys. Byeee" and he immediately left from the cafeteria. Lia started crying and I was boiling with anger. "That's it this ends now." I said and left.

I was looking for Hyunjin and I found him in his classroom alone. "What do you think you are doing?" I said and he looked me with a confused face and I slapped him and now he was shocked "WTF INA? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" he screamed. "You are the wrong here. How dare to treat Lia like this?" I snapped back. "But she was flirting with one guy" he said "How do you know?" I said clearly angry "I saw her" he said disappointed "BITCH YOU ARE FUCKING BLIND. He was flirting not her she didn't do anything but you didn't trust her and that hurt her and she was crying her eyes out and then you go ahead and treat like she has no feelings in front of everyone. You are so lucky to have someone you love who loves you back but your stubborn ass is ruining it."I said while crying without realising it. "Why are you crying Ina? What's wrong" Hyunjin said worried "Nothing everything is fine just go and apologize to Lia and don't hurt her again" I push him out of the class "Thank you Ina you are the best friend ever" he smiled at me and run away.

I just stand there started sobbing again. It fucking hurts how much am I going to go through I have had enough hurting I think. I was on the floor crying when I felt someone patting my back. I turned around and I saw Jeongin. "What happened Ina? I think you have to explain to me why are you crying." Jeongin said and I hugged him "I hate seeing people who I love hurting and the talk I had with Hyunjin got me emotional and started crying without realising it. But I am okay now thank you for being here." "I will always be here for you" he hugged me tightly.

I am sorry Jeongin but in one month from now you will never see me again. I made my decision.

It's too late
The last train to return to you has stopped
I should've hurried
It's too
latetoregret it now