A new start?

Ina's pov.

3 months later,end of the summer

I spent the whole summer with my family and it was really fun I admit it. Of course as a teen I would like to spend these days with friends too but I don't have friends anymore. I deleted all the contacts I had from the Stupid kids so they couldn't find me and my house was unknown to everyone. I was away from the town almost all 3 months but I did bump into them one time as walking to get fresh air they didn't see me though so I was just looking at them. They were only the boys I didn't see Lia but I guess they wanted to be only the boys for one day. They were happy and they laughed a lot and I was glad. I left after some minutes I didn't want them to see me.

September begin of the school year

I decided to go to my previous school for the my last school year in middle school. I met my old friends finally and I was introduced to new kids too. There isn't any drama in this school so I finally I can relax and forget about all those things that happened and especially Hyunjin.

Why am I thinking of him? Stop Ina you are in a new school there are a lot of boys too find someone else Hyunjin isn't the only one you know. But Hyunjin is special I felt it. Stop being ridiculous and find happiness for yourself.

"Ina this boy is looking at you" one of my friends told me and I turned to see the boy and he was clearly looking at me he even smiled at me. I smiled back but I am too shy to talk to him. I miss Hyunjin. WHY DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HYUNJIN NOW STUPID??? I left the class we were sitting and headed outside. I was talking to myself when I heard someone talking to me "Are you crazy or something?" the boy who smiled at me in the class said to me and laughed. "I am trying not to go crazy" I explained he laughed "You are cute you know" he said and I froze like an ice cube. "Well thank you that was little shocking and straightforward" I said awkwardly he smiled "I want to know you better you seem fun" "Okay I guess ask me whatever you want" I said " I would like to take you on a date instead and my name is Jaemin" he said. DID HE JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE I AM GOING TO YEET MYSELF SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY. I AM DREAMING. "Yeah no problem" I tried my best to sound calm. "Yayyy so Saturday in front of the famous place with the games are you okay with that?" he asked "Sure" I smiled " Let's go to class now" and I followed him. "Oh and my name is Ina" I said to him and he smiled "I already know".

Maybe this is my opportunity to forget Hyunjin. AHHHH WHY AM I THINKING OF HIM AGAIN? Jaemin looks cute and kind we will see how this will go.

My steps feel too heavy to make it through without you