Liar

Hyunjin's pov

I got back to Jeongin's and I saw Jeongin in the kitchen. "Where were you? Where is Ina?"he asked me "I dropped her home"I said. I have to talk about what happened last night with him. "I have something to tell you" I said "Tell me whatever you want" he answered "It's about Ina" I started talking and then I described last night. When I finished he said "The real question here is not if she was drunk or not but if you have feelings for her." "I- I don't know. NO OF COURSE NOT I LOVE LIA YOU KNOW THAT" I panicked "I know that, kind of, but I think you don't know that anymore" he said calmly "No no that's bullshits. Ina is a friend nothing more nothing less. She was drunk I had a few drinks and I was confused. I don't like Ina. End of the story" I said and left his house. I really don't like her right? I am going to prove to anyone that Lia it's the only one.

Jeongin's pov

He is such an idiot. He can't even recognise his own feelings. I can't talk to Ina about this yet. I have to be sure she doesn't get hurt.

Ina's pov

1 week later

I barely talked with Hyunjin these days. I thought we can at least be good friends. In the party we had so much fun together. I guess I was wrong. Why does he has to hurt me? Am I being to dramatic? Probably. I mean he doesn't have to talk to me everyday. He's just a friend. I am just a friend for him to be honest. Everytime he sees me he changes his direction or goes straight to Lia. When I am with the boys he's never around and Jeongin seems sad about it. Today I will spend time alone I want the boys to be together.

Jeongin's pov

"Have you seen Ina?" I asked the others "No to be honest." Felix said. "I saw her coming here though in the morning" Jisung said too. I looked at Hyunjin and he just ignored me. "Where the fuck is she?" I said and left to go find her.

Ina's pov

I was watching the photos and videos from Jeongin's party. We had so much fun. I didn't remember having Hyunjin dancing. I was watching the video and I started crying without realising. I took a deep breath "Why are you crying let me see" Jeongin scared me and took my phone from my hand "No no Jeongin don't-" "That's it I don't care anymore I am tired of being hurt and of seeing you hurting because of this dumbass. I am going to talk with him and I don't care if we fight" he said and ran. "NO JEONGIN PLEASE DON'T" I screamed but he didn't listen to me. I have to find them no matter what.

Hyunjin's pov

I saw Jeongin came running towards us. "Hyunjin we need to talk now" he said "What's the problem?" I asked anxiously "You are. Now come with me or do you want to talk in front the others?" he said angrily "Okay let's go." We went to school rooftop. "Why are you behaving like this can you explain it to me so I can understand you?" he asked "I don't do something wrong I think" I said "You think. YOU THINK? Wtf is wrong with you bro? You don't talk to Ina at all, you are all the time with Lia and you ignore us and you afraid to face your feelings" he said I got angry. "I AM NOT AFRAID TO FACE MY FEELINGS I JUST LOVE LIA EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I AM TRYING REALLY HARD TO GET HER BACK" I yelled at him. "FOR HOW MANY YEARS WILL YOU KEEP ON DOING THIS. SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE MAYBE AS A FRIEND BUT THAT'S IT. DON'T ACT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD BOY. SHE PREFERS MINHO OR WHOEVER SHE WANTS. LET HER GO FOR FUCK SAKE YOU ARE HURTING LIA,MINHO,INA AND ME. YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH" he told me but he has never talked to me like that. He is really angry and upset. "Why aren't you trying with Ina? After what happened to the party you sure have feelings for her" he said more calmly now. I was going to speak when I saw Ina standing at the door crying "Why did you tell him what I did to you at the party? Why when I asked you if I did something weird you said I did nothing? Why did you lie to me and make believe that you didn't remember anything? You could have told me and said to me that you don't like me back. It was that simple. But instead you did like none of this happened and ignored me. I know I can't have you or I don't deserve you but at least don't treat me like I have no feelings" she cried and before I could say anything she ran away. "Go to her dumbass don't stay here" Jeongin told me and I immediately ran. I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find her. I thought that she left from school.

So like I am that piece of shit. Congratulations Hyunjin you did great idiot. Why am I like this?

Even a fool knows this
You're the best thing I've got
Once again towards you
One more step, I will never stop
I shouldn't run away