The birthday party pt.2

Ina's pov

Jeongin's birthday party

Sooo Jeongin decided to have his birthday party in his house and I am so excited. Of course I bought him a present too I never listen to him hehee. Jeongin informed me that he invited Lia too and Minho,Changbin and Chan. I decided to try my best not to be sad or whatever because it is my best friend's birthday. I don't want to ruin anything. I went to his house and Jeongin opened the door and I immediately hugged him "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ARE NOT A BABY ANYMORE. SIKE YOU THOUGHT YOU STILL ARE" I screamed "Yeah yeah shut up thank you though" he smiled "Here you are this is for you" I gave him his present "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY ME A PRESENT STUPID" Jeongin yelled at me "When did I ask for your opinion I don't remember" I said and then we went to the living room. Everyone was already here I greeted them all and we started eating and playing.

Hyunjin's pov

This party is so cool I am having so much fun. Everyone I love is here. Well except Minho but I am not giving my attention to him. I talk with Lia a lot. I am thinking of talking to Lia when everyone relax but I don't know yet we will see. "SO DANCEEE TIMEEE" Jisung screamed and I found my opportunity to show off a little. "I want to go first" I said and stood up. "YAYYY IT'S ON" Felix yelled too and he put Blackjack by Amine. I know this song pretty good. So I started dancing I am good at it I worked hard and I think my work paid off. I can be better though. I ended my choreography and everyone clapped and I looked at Lia but she was talking with Minho and I felt angry but then I saw Ina. She was looking at me with a spark in her eyes I was so shocked. I smiled at her "You were amazing I didn't know you can dance you are really powerful" she smiled to me and I felt like blushing "Thank you that means a lot" I told her. "NOW IS FELIX'S TURN WOOOOO" Chan said and Felix started doing his tricks I swear he is so cool I hyped the fuck out of him. "Anyone else wants to try?" Jeongin asked and Minho went in the middle and I widened my eyes. He started dancing and to be honest he was so good. I felt bad but I have to be strong or else everyone will notice. He finishes his dancing and everyone clapped and Lia was fangirling so hard and my anger grew again. Someone patted my back "You were as good as him don't worry and don't be sad especially today please." Ina said to me and I smiled to her "Thank you again you are so sweet" "INAA DANCE FOR US" Jeongin said and I looked at Ina again and she was red like a tomato. I laughed and she looked at me with an angry face "Goooo" I said to her and pushed her in the middle. "I will dance kpop though I am not comfortable to dance hip hop in front of you" Ina said. Sooo she knows kpop and hip hop I didn't know. And Gotta go by Chungha started playing and she had so delicate moves. She is really good wtf I have never noticed this why??? She finished and got so shy and everyone we clapped for her and she looked at me again with those sparkly eyes and I smiled at her and I mouthed to her You were amazing and she answered with a thank you. "NOWW CAKE TIME" and then we sang to Jeongin,we ate the cake and it was time for the presents. The biggest was Ina's and Jeongin seemed like a baby seing it. He opened it and it was a ps4 and everyone was shocked. "WOW INA WTF WHY? WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?" Jeongin screamed happily "Is it necessary to have a meaning? Ina asked "You only give gifts with a meaning behind them" he said "I think I love you so much that I could buy you such an expensive gift and I know you love ps4 so yeah" she answered. So what's the meaning behind my gift that she gave me? Then Jeongin continued to open his presents. After that we were singing and Ina is literally so funny she made us all laughed so much along with Jisung of course. They were always fighting and I didn't even notice that Lia was always with Minho.

A couple of hours later everyone started drinking. I can handle alcohol and myself but the others were awful. "I have to return home"Lia said "I can go with you it's late now" I said because I really wanted to spend a little time with her "Hyunjin I can go with her you should calm down Ina she is really drunk she is going to do something stupid" Minho came to us and said to me and I saw Ina really drunk she was a mess "And why me and not you" I asked him "You are more close with her than me you know" he said and he was right I couldn't let this jerk take care of Ina. I sighed and went to Ina. "Ina calm down come here" I said "NOOOO I AM HAVING A LOT OF FUN HERE LOOK AT ME I AM THE DANCING QUEEN" she said and danced ridiculously. She was so cute but I had to calm her down and put her to sleep. I ran after her and I catched her finally and I dragged her to Jeongin's room because in the living room everyone was sleeping and there wasn't any space. She started moving again and she didn't want to sleep. We were basically fighting but suddenly she fell in the bed and dragged me with her and I was on top of her. I blushed and when I tried getting up she hold me down and she started crying. She stroked my hair "Why can't you forget about Lia? Open your eyes please why are you hurting yourself and me?" she said while crying and she kissed me. I wanted to break the kiss but something didn't let me do it untill she fell asleep. I stood up and didn't know how to feel wtf was that now? Does she like me or is she just drunk? But she was crying. She will get a cold, I thought, and I put her to bed and covered her up. I decided to sleep on the floor. If I could that too.

Ina's pov

I woke up in Jeongin's room with a headache. It was early in the morning. I saw Hyunjin sleeping on the floor. Why is he here? I know we spent a lot of time together yesterday but I was drunk right? Why did I do though? I stood up but I couldn't walk properly and I woke up Hyunjin. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" I said "It's okay" he said sleepy "I will return home sleep on the bed now." I told him but he stood up "I will come with you home. I don't want you to be alone" he answered "You don't have to really" "I have. Now let's go."

We were walking without talking it was kinda cold outside and I didn't wear warm clothes. "Here take my jacket" he noticed me and I wore it. "Did I do something weird last night I can't remember anything" I asked him "Nooo you just fell asleep on the floor and I brought you up because I didn't want a girl to sleep like that" he said "Oooh okay thank God" I said and took a deep breath and I smelled my perfume in his jacket and then I remembered everything and  I almost choked on my saliva. Maybe he didn't say anything because he doesn't remember right? We arrived in my house and I took of his jacket I gave it to him and I decided to not ask again so he can't remember later. "Goodbye you were very nice to me I am a little bit of a trouble" I smiled "It's okay and goodbye" he smiled back and I went inside.

Hyunjin's pov

I don't know what to tell her. I don't know if she was telling the truth or she was just drunk. I have to talk with Jeongin. But I am in love with Lia right nothing changed.

Onceagain towards you
One more step, I will never stop
I'll always
...