In trouble again

Ina's pov

3 months later

So after I went for a date with Jaemin to be honest it felt unreal to have someone to like me and like him back. We went for more dates too and now we are a couple. My friends and his friends get along pretty good and I feel happy. I just miss the others you know. It's not only about Hyunjin but the other boys too. Especially Jeongin. It breaks my heart to know that I left him without an explanation. Sometimes I just want to go to his home and hug him. I want to know how is he doing. But I feel that if I interact with them again I will feel hurt again. And I don't want to ruin the mood anymore. They don't deserve me. I haven't told anyone about them and I am not going to.

I had to let go the past. But can I? I don't know. WOWWW I AM REALLY THAT DRAMATIC HUH???? I had to stop overthinking. Past is past end of the story.

4 months later

And with that in my mind I finished middle school. I broke up with Jaemin. He broke up with me actually. He said he just wanted a new start in high school. I don't blame him though everyone wants a new start sometimes. I was sad of course he made me happy but HELLO DRAMA QUEEN HERE WHAT'S NEW?. But yeah I think nothing can hurt me anymore than my separation from Jeongin and others. AHHHH HERE WE GO AGAIN DON'T THINK ABOUT IT YOU WERE DOING GREAT THESE PAST MONTHS.

Sooo summer holidays are coming. Me and my friends we are going together for vacations and then I will go with my family too. YAYYYYY FINALLY RELAX FROM SCHOOL.

New school year in high school

Woww this summer went so fast. I had so much fun. Me and my friends went vacations alone and I have never laughed so much in my life. They were  short summer lovers too,you know what I mean. We went for so much adventures and we tried new things. My vacations with my family was fun too. But can they compare with the others. SURE NOTTT.

The sad part was that my friends couldn't come to the same high school with me so I have to make new friends again in school. I really hate this part you know. I have been traumatized. Please someone have mercy on me pleaseeee.

First day in school

I was walking on the hallway to find my locker. I went to mine and when I found it and I was trying to organize it. A boy open his next to mine but he had a familiar scent. I knew I had smell this perfume again. I closed my locker and looked at the boy and I saw him. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME NOW FOR REAL. I SAID HAVE MERCY WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY NOW? "OMG INA OMG IT'S YOU" Hyunjin yelled and everyone was staring at us. "Hii Hyunjin" I said without that much excitement "OMG WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU JEONGIN IS GOING TO BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU. COME" and he proceed to grab my hand "I don't think that's a good idea" I said weakly "Of course it is you are besties he was so sad when you left" he explained and before I could say something he yells "GUYS LOOK WHO I FOUND" and I saw them all there, looking at me with shocked faces "OMG INA WE MISSED YOU" everyone screamed and came to me running and started hugging me. I was so happy to see them I really was but at the same guilt was building inside me. I saw Jeongin looking at me weird "So you just disappeared for one year and now you are here?" Jeongin said clearly annoyed. "I know I am a horrible person you have all the rights to hate me" I looked down ashamed and I felt someone hugging me. It was Jeongin "You are stupid you have to explain to me what happened but I missed you and I love you" he said I hug him tightly "I love you too and I promise you I'll tell you everything".

But now they are back in my life what am I going to do. Hyunjin why you had to be here?? I hate being hurt what am I going to do?

                                                               Even after time keeps passingby
                                                             This constant desperation of mine
                                                                          Makes me look for you
                                                                    You come to me every night
                                                                         And tantalize me again