Guilty

Ina's pov

1 month later,end of the school year

In one week from now I will leave this place. I will go on vacations with my family all summer and then I will go back to my old school. It hurts that I have to cut them all especially Jeongin but I don't want to lie or be hurted anymore I am tired. My old school has a lot of my friends too so I think it would be a good idea. I told my mum about it. Of course I didn't tell her the real reason but yeah I persuade her. I will try to spend some quality time with all of them that last week I am going to miss them so much.

Group chat

STUPID KIDS

Me

So guys in one week i'll go on vacations with my family for the whole summer and I was thinking if you want to hung out this one week all together. I am going to miss you so plzzzz

Felix

YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOUR MUM FINALLY ALLOWED YOU TO HUNG OUT WITH US OUTSIDE SCHOOL ONE WEEK BEFORE YOU LEAVE?

Jisung

TRUE WHAT KIND OF A JOKE IS THIS?

Jeongin

SHUT UP STUPID KIDS AT LEAST SHE LET HER. And I don't mind at all to hung out all week I am going to miss you so much :( 

Seungmin

Same here of coourse we'll hung out

Lia

YAY FINALLY WE'LL GO OUT ALL TOGETHER WITH INA

Hyunjin

Of coursee Ina why did you even ask????? We are complete noww OOOOHHOOOOOO

Me

YAYYY LET'S HAVE FUN THEN

So we spent all days eating, hunging out in houses,going to many amusement parks,laughing,buying useless things. I had so much fun but it was so painful at the same. I know that if I miss them so much I can just stay but I will start again to feel hurted and lie to everyone they don't deserve me as a friend. I feel so guilty I can destroy everything if I don't leave from here. I have to say goodbye.

Last day before leaving

"Let's go sit in the beach today" Felix said and we agreed. It was our last night together. I felt tears in my eyes but I tried really hard to keep them inside. "Jisung was and is so disgusting" Seungmin said and he continued " He never washes his feet when he gets home and when he comes to me he stings" we all laughed and Jisung started chasing Seungmin. "Big babies" I said "You are younger you can't say that" Lia teased me "I can't say whatever I want because I am the youngest" and we both laughed our asses out along with the boys.

We talked for many hours it was already almost midnight I said my goodbyes along with hugs to all them besides Hyunjin and Jeongin who said that they will accompany me near my house. We were walking for a while and talking untill we were near my house. I didn't want them to know where I was living and they respected that. "Hyunjin can I talk to you for a little?" I asked him "Yes of course" he answered "I'll wait here" Jeongin said.

"So what is it?" he asked me. "I want to say my goodbyes to you and Jeongin individually that's all." I said "Don't be so dramatic it makes us sad too. You will be back in 3 months. We'll miss you obviously but you are not going to dissapear out of nowhere" he laughed and I gave him a weak smile. "Here that's for you" I said while giving him a box. "What is this?" Hyunjin asked "It's your birthday present from me. I felt bad I didn't give you one but you bought me a piece of cake so yeah here you are" I smiled and he opened it. "A perfume? Wow nobody has given me a perfume as a present. You didn't have to though." he said shocked "I know that nobody has given you something like that before you told this again. This perfume reminds me of you so I bought it for you." I explained. "What do you mean me?" he said confused. "It hasn't a very heavy scent but whoever smells it they will immediately think of something powerful. That's how I look at you. If you don't like it just give it to the boys." I laughed. "Nooo of course it's my present from you I'm not going to give it in those dumbasses. Thank you so much I appreciate it. You are the best. Come here." and he came closer to me and hugged me tightly. I felt something inside me feel alive again but again the sadness I had, took over me and I started crying. "Are you okay Ina omg" Hyunjin said and I broke the hug and started to run away "Goodbye Hyunjin be happy I am going to Jeongin" I yelled.

Jeongin saw me running and stopped me. "Don't cry anymore Ina" Jeongin calmed me down. "Jeongin I am sorry for being so dramatic. But remember I am going to miss you a lot, I love you, you are my best friend thank you." I said sobbing "I love you too. We are going each other soon don't be like that." Jeongin then hugged me tightly I heard him crying. "Don't cry too I am the crybaby here" I said and we laughed. "I had to go. Goodbye." I said "Goodbye be carefull" he said and I ran away.

You tantalize me more
You also hurt me
I don't know
I can never let you go
How could I ever let you go?