Always here for you

Ina's pov

So Jeongin invited me in his house to talk alone and I knew that he wanted an explanation. I think I am going to tell him but I am scared what if he told Hyunjin?

Jeongin's house

I ringed the bell and Jeongin opened the door. He hugged me and he told me to come in. We went to his room and he brought something to eat and he proceed to sit on his desk. "Now talk" he said and I was scared "You can trust me you know I am your best friend" he continued. "I don't know how to say it I am afraid this will ruin the friendship we all have" I admitted. "Let me help you then. You like Hyunjin right?" he said like it was something normal to be said and I looked him in fear. "How do you know? OMG DOES HE KNOW? JEONGIN WTF BRO? I yelled with my whole chest. He laughed "Chill he doesn't know and I know it because I realized it by myself. You are quite obvious." "YOU SEEM SO RELAXED KNOWING THIS THOUGH" I said annoyed "Why didn't you tell me I could have helped you he is my best friend I know him the best" he said calmly "I was afraid that you will say everything to him and then he met Lia and I didn't want to ruin anything" I confessed to him "And you prefered to hurt all by yourself and then disappeared from our lives like we were nothing" he said kinda sad. "I did what I did because I felt it was the right to do for me and for all of you. You were my friends I didn't want to lie to you. I missed you every day but what is done is done." I said back to him "But all those months everyone was looking for you. You cried every night for one month you didn't come to me or call me I wanted to be there for you" he explained. "How did you know I was crying??" I asked "You thought that I didn't know where do you live? I ran after you your last day with us but you never saw me" he laughed a little "THAT'S CREEPY THOUGH" I yelled "Do I look like I care?" he teased me. "So what now? Now that you know what changed? I asked "First you have to know that Lia and Hyunjin broke up at the end of the summer you left." That were bittersweet news "But Hyunjin has changed since then" he said with bitterness in his voice "Wait what happened why did he changed? I asked worried. "Lia broke up with him I think because she wanted something new and a new start because they started high school before us and yeah. Lia is a good girl still she talked with me first before she made her decision she didn't want to hurt Hyunjin but also to lie to him. She just didn't feel the same way anymore you know everyone has their times. But Hyunjin felt so sad he was in love with her and he started to hook up with many girls and be ignorant. Untill he was again in the same class with Lia and he became kinda obsessed with her. And now he doesn't do anything else and follow her around school. And she is so kind as you remembered that she can't cut him competely."he explained to me and I didn't know what to say. "I know it's a lot to process. I am not going to tell anything about your feelings but try at least." "I don't know it's not that easy." I said "Now bitch tell me everything you did when you weren't here" he teased me and of course I told him everything that happened.

But what am I going to do with Hyunjin now? I have feelings for him still but do I even have a chance? MY DRAMA WILL NEVER END I GUESS :( 

                                                                       Once again towards you
                                                               One more step, I will never stop
                                                                           I shouldn't run away