Good friend for everyone

Ina's pov.

So it's been a month since Lia wanted to be friends and I can't complain about anything. She is actually really friendly and kind and funny and she cares a lot for others. I think I can call her perfect. I understand now why Hyunjin fell in love with her, I guess his 6th sense worked. She doesn't talk as much as I thought she would do for Hyunjin and that made everything little easier for me when I was alone with her. But when we are all together my mood goes down down down babyyy.

Today I went to school and Lia came running to me and drag me in girls' bathroom. "What happened?" I asked her "I want your help with something. Do you know what is it in 20 March?" she asked me and I automatically said "Hyunjin's birthday" how can I forget about this? "Right so I want you to help me pick Hyunjin's birthday present" she said "Why me and not the boys?"I whined. "Because they will tell him they are dumb" she explained "PLEASE INA YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE" she proceed to beg me and I couldn't say no. "Okay okay we will go at the mall this Friday" I said and she jumped and hugged "Thank you, you are the best".

Friday after school

"His birthday is tomorrow we have to find his present today"Lia said passionately. "So do you have something in your mind to begin with?"I asked her "Shoes?" she said "Do you know his foot size?" "Nooo I knew I forgot to ask something" she said dissapointed.I thought about and it seemed like a good idea "What about an oversized hoodie he wears hoodies a lot" "OH MY GOD INA YOU ARE GENIUS" she screamed and I laughed. We went to a lot like a lot clothe shops and finally she ended up getting a big grey hoodie which had written on it the phrase Mr.Perfect. "Do you think he will like it?" Lia asked me worried "Of course it's your present and that's his style in clothes too."I said at her smiling. "The party is tomorrow you will come right? she asked me. "I can't my mum wants me to help her in the house." I lied of course. "That's sad though I wanted my girl friend, now I will stuck with those chaotic boys" she complained. "I am sorry but I hope all of you will have fun"I pat her back and we went for burgers.

Later the night

Group chat

STUPID KIDS

Hyunjin

READY FOR TOMORROWWWW?????

Jeongin

Oohhh someone is excited

Hyunjin

OF COURSE I AM IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WILL CELEBRATE WITH ALL OF YOU

Lia

But Ina won't come :( 

Hyunjin

Ina really why???

Me

Yes I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier I have to help my mum with the house. I really wanted to come though but have fun and thank you for inviting me.

Jisung

I wanted to annoy you that's sad :(

Me

You annoy me everyday I will take a break

Jisung

That hurt

Hyunjin

Can't you persuade her to come?

Me

I tried but she said she really wants my help soo :(

Hyunjin

I will give you a piece of cake in school I promise

Me

Hahahaha thank you I only wanted to eat the cake anyway

Jeongin

MOOD. We will miss you,you made us laugh a lot

Me

Dramatic bitch you make me look like a clown

Lia

A CLOWN HAHAHAHHHAHA INA STFU

Hyunjin's pov.

Is Ina like that? I didn't notice it.

Ina's pov

I don't like to lie to them but I can't do anything for this. I think if I go to his birthday like the emotional bitch I am I will tell everything and I will destroy a happy moment so better stay as far as I can.

Thesky is stillblue, but why is everything blurry?
Within my blurred vision I can only see you clearly
I should've let go of my foolish pride then
I'm only regretting now for missing out the chance.