A hero

Ina's pov

I am so mad. Guess with who. Yeah you guessed it right. Hyunjin. This boy I swear to God. I hung out with the boys all the time for 1 month from the begging school year and I barely saw Hyunjin. He was always behind Lia. I am not mad because I like him. I am mad because he ignores everyone else. I saw Jeongin being really sad everytime I see him looking at Hyunjin but when Hyunjin needs him he is always there for him. Jeongin never talks about this though so I don't know what to do. I have talked with Lia and she told me the same things with Jeongin. I don't know what to do I have to talk with Jeongin. Where is he?

Jeongin's pov

This boy why is he so stupid? How can someone be that obsessed with someone? You are clearly annoying. What can I do? This is so sad I am losing my friend because he is so stupid in love with someone.

Is it just me who misses us so much?
I wonder how far you've gone away
The ideal moment that we'll be together
I got too used to it that it became my daily life

Ina's pov

Wait who is saying this song??? I FOUND HIM FINALLY

"Jeongin are you crying omg?" I run to hug him "I'm okay I am just being dramatic don't mind me" he lied. "THIS MADNESS ENDS NOW" I yelled and took his phone.

Big best friend(Hyunjin)

Me(Jeongin)

Bro do you want to ditch school today? We can go to the amusement park.

"What did you do? WHY?" he whined "You have to spend time together" I said "He won't come" he said sad

His phone buzzed.

Hyunjin

Sure why not sounds fun. Meet me in the front door in 5 minutes.

"SEE NOW GO" I SCREAMED HAPPY. "You will come with us and I don;t accept a no." he said serious. "But it's better to be alone it's going to be awkward with me" I said shocked "You make me lose classes you are coming with me now. Come he will wait" and he pulled my hand.

We went to the front door and Hyunjin saw us. "I thought we would be the two of us only" Hyunjin said "I decided that I want her with us so stop complaining" Jeongin said annoyed " I don't. I like Ina but you could have told me." Hyunjin said. "I can leave I don't mind have fun you too." and I proceed to leave from there but Jeongin hold me back. "No let's go" he said and I didn't have another choice. Hyunjin started talking about Lia again and Jeongin seemed clearly annoyed. "There is a new guy I don't know him I think his name is Minho and he hungs out with Lia everyday. What if he likes her? He is handsome but I think I am more you know? Hyunjin asked us but we didn't know what to say. "Can you stop thinking about Lia for a second we are the 3 of us now please just enjoy our company" Jeongin said really straightforward and Hyunjin looked at me but I didn't know what to say so I stared the road. "Okay sorry talk to me"Hyunjin apologized. Then we talked more about other things and the mood was better. I didn't talk much I just laughed at their jokes.

We finally arrived to the amusement park. We walked a lot and Jeongin decided to go buy us drinks but I think he did it to leave me alone with Hyunjin. "Hyunjin do me a favor and don't ignore Jeongin for Lia he is your best friend and I am sure he feels sad about it. He said to come here to spent time together please give him the attention he needs. I will return home to leave you 2 alone" I said "You don't have to leave you know you are our friend we like your company"Hyunjin said and I smiled weakly "Yeah I know but I have to do this now. Please say to him that my mum found out that I ditched school and I have to return. Byeee" and I left the park running.

3 hours later

Bestie(Jeongin)

9 missed calls

INA

I

AM

GOING

TO

KILL

YOU

I know your mum wouldn't mind if you were with me.

When I see you you are dead.

Me

I love you too:)

Hyunjinnie

Thank you for today. Jeongin told me it was your idea. I had a lot of fun I owned you. You are the best :)

Don't thank me just be a good friend to Jeongin. :)

I am going to save this friendship. Yes that's more important than my love life.