In a difficult place

Ina's pov

You know it's your fault Ina right?Yeah I know shut up let me be sad alone.What am I supposed to do now?I have to look happy in front of the boys,I can't let them see I am sad or else they will find the reason sooner or later.

These were my thoughts in class and I am sure I was dozing of thank God the teacher didn't pay attention to me a lot. The bell ringed and I got up and headed to the cafeteria and I saw Jeongin running to me. "Where was your mind in class?"he asked "Nowhere I was just bored"I snapped back quickly but I seemed a bit anxious. "Okayy chill I just asked because you seemed kinda sad" he apologised and I laughed "It's okay".

We sat at a table and then Jisung,Felix and Seungmin joined us. We chatted and I kinda let my mind away from Hyunjin and I enjoyed the boys' company. "Look the love birds are coming to our table" Jisung said while waving to Hyunjin and Lia and they came and sat across me next to each other. Lia was indeed beautiful and cute.We introduce ourselves and she was really kind and funny.It doesn't surprise me that Hyunjin likes her. But the way he looks at her,it's killing me. I don't have any problem with Lia or Hyunjin but myself. WHO TOLD YOU CAN BE THIS COWARD INA?It was pretty obvious I wasn't okay all the time in cafeteria.I didn't talk a lot or laughed at Jisung's lame jokes and I just ate little by little my food.

Hyunjin's pov.

Man I am so happy. The girl I like so much is my girlfriend now and my friends seem to like her a lot. We are all so happy YAYYYYYY I WANT TO THROW A PARTY. But wait, Ina looks sad what's going on with her? She always talks and laughs,what happen to her? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! LIA LOOKS SO GOOD WHEN SHE IS EATING I WILL MAKE HER A MODEL.

Ina's pov

"Ina do you want to hung out sometimes?" Lia asked me all of sudden and I was shocked "I don't have any girl friends here and since you are the only girl here we could be friends,that's what I thought" she continiued.I looked everyone "Sure why not I would like to have a girl to talk and not a bunch of stupid boys" I responded to her and she laughed along with the others.

So Ina that means that you now are in a very difficult situation. AHHHHHHH WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW SHE WILL TALK TO ME ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HYUNJIN AND I WILL FEEL MORE LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT. Congratulations Ina you are more stupid than the boys combined.

For whatever reason
I really hate myself for not getting close to you
I should've come up with any reason
To stop this situation
I should've held on to you