Love at first sight

Ina's pov.

Please someone tell me how can someone be this perfect????Hwang Hyunjin is something out of this word.He is funny,kind,protected,loves everyone so much and goofs around a lot.The truth is that I have a crush on him but am I going to tell him?NOOOOOO BIG NOOOO.I mean how can someone like me can have someone like HIM???

So here I am three months later from the day that I met Jeongin,Seungmin and Hyunjin hanging out with them every single day of school. They have even invited me to hang out outside school too but I am too scared. They also introduced me to two more of their friends Jisung and Felix. They are really kind and funny too. I have so much fun with all of them. They argue a lot though the five of them I have to save them every single time. I am most close to Jeongin I think it's because he is in my age and he was the first to interact with me so I trust him more. I haven't told him about Hyunjin of course they are best friends I am 100% that he is going to tell him that I like him.

Break time

I was with Jeongin and we waited for the others to meet up and Hyunjin came to us running and he looked so happy about something. "What's up Hyunjin?" Jeongin asked. "There is a new girl in my classroom and she is so beautiful and sweet she sits in front of me I couldn't stop looking at her" Hyunjin said with a big,goofy smile in his face and I felt like he hit me in the face with a table. "So what are you going to do?" Jeongin asked and looked at me and I saw him but I ignored him and looked at Hyunjin to see what he is going to answer, "I am going to ask her out of course" "So fast?" Jeongin said surprised "I think I am in love it is crazy I know I am shocked of myself too" Hyunjin said clearly full with love.

Then he proceeds to tell the others about his news too. Her name was Lia and he showed her to us and she was truly beautiful and full of confidence unlike me. Sometimes I think I look like a potato but that's another painful story.

End of school

Hyunjin said that he is going to walk with Lia and ask her out so he wasn't going to come with us.

Don't go
Don't leave me
Please, turn around and look at me
Please, don't go
If you go further away
I might fall apart by myself

That was all I said in my head while we were going in our houses "Are you okay? Does something bother you?" Jeongin asked and all the attention was on me "No I'm fine why? Do I have something one my face?" I said as happy as I could. "Your eyes seem sad" Jisung said and I laughed awkwardly "Jisung you are watching too much dramas I am good why would I be sad? Ohh I have to go faster I am late for home sorry guys" and I run away from them. I started crying as soon as I got home. Ina why are you so stupid girl? But have some hope she could easily rejecte him. Haha yes she is going to reject him and I will make my move.

2 hours later

Group chat

STUPID KIDS

Hyunjin

GUESS WHAT

Jeongin

Talk boy already

Hyunjin

WE ARE NOW A COUPLE AND WE WILL GO TOMORROW FOR A DATE

Jisung

I feel more of a single pringle now :(

Hyunjin

Congratulate us dumbass

Jisung

OOOOHH YAYY CONGRATS BROOOOOO

Seungmin

CONGRATULATIONS BIG MATURE BOY BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND

Hyunjin

Don't underistimate me I am a boyfriend material ;)

Me

Congratulations I hope you will be both happy together for a long time :)

Jeongin

Yeah congrats brooo wish you the best. Don't forget us now

Hyunjin

Thank you all of you and of course I won't forget you especially you. You are my best friend for years

Jeongin

Then I am glad

OF COURSE INA OF COURSE SHE WOULD HAVE SAID YES HE IS FUCKING HWANG HYUNJIN WHO CAN SAY NO TO HIM???????? CRY YOURSELF NOW DUMBASS.