The birthday party pt.1

Jeongin's pov

Ina is really weird lately did something happen? I have to keep an eye on her I don't feel good about this.

Hyunjin's house for the party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HYUNJIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!!!! Everyone screamed and clapped their hands and Hyunjin blew up the candles.

Hyunjin's pov

"PRESENTS TIMEE" Jisung screamed and everyone gave me their presents. "Happy birthday man" Jisung said while gave me the gift,I opened it and it was a watch "Omggg thank you it fits me." "Here you are" Seungmin gave me his gift and it was shoes "They are perfect thank you" I said and hugged him. Then Felix gave me his and it was Gucci earings "Broo they're expensive" I said full of guilt "And I am rich" he snapped back and we all laughed. Jeongin gave me a big box and I widened my eyes and I saw a Nintento Switch I was speechless I hugged him tightly "You are the best" I said to him "Dramatic ass stop being so emotional over a Nintento I knew you wanted this for a while so yeah" Jeongin said while hugging me. Lastly my love Lia "It isn't so good as the other presents but I hope you'll like it." Lia said and I opened the bag and it was a hoodie which had written on it Mr.Perfect. I am her Mr.Perfect why is she so cute? I immediately kissed her "Thank you so much baby I love it" and she smiled. I am so in love with her "Ina helped though I couldn't do this alone so you can thank her too" Lia said all of sudden and caught me of guard. So Ina knows my style I guess. "Well of course I will and now LET'S PARTYYYYYY" I screamed and we all started dancing and having fun.

Ina's pov

I will just eat,watch kdramas and cry myself to sleep. I am a simple person.

Monday at school

Ina's pov

I was walking to the cafeteria on the school break to get something to drink. Suddenly Hyunjin came to me running. "Did something happen?" I asked shocked "No no nothing chill I just want you to give you this" Hyunjin gave me a box "We finished my cake the same day and I went to buy you a piece of cake. I hope you like chocolate" he said to me smiling and I felt so happy for what he did,he didn't forget me omg.Answer him Inaaa. "Ohhh you didn't have to I was joking at the texts but yeah I love chocolate thank you so much and happy birthday" I said and smiled to him "Ohh no don't thank me I have to thank you.Lia told me that you helped her pick my present and I love it so thank you for that" and after that he hugged me and I didn't know what to do I was so shocked. He broke the hug "You are a good friend Ina I appreciate you. I got to go.Byeee see you later" he said "Byeee" I smiled and he left.

You are a good friend. At least he think of me as a friend I think. Stupid Ina did you expect something more?

I was walking following your pace
Then I got lost for a moment
Even though I barely follow your remaining footsteps
My mind is storming at every crossroad