Chapter 13

行くよ!
Let's go!

-x-

As soon the sun rose up, Oikawa and I were already arguing. I woke up to find him sleeping in his futon on the floor, so I got up and had the decency to ask him, sweetly, if I could come with him to watch the Shiratorizawa match today. But he turned me down in an instant! Thus, explains our early morning argument.

"ただ白布見たいだろ!(You just want to watch Shirabu!)" he threw the small pillow back to my face. "絶対いや。君は此処にいて(Definitely not. You're staying here.)"

The frustration made my blood boil so bad, I couldn't control my mouth anymore. "大嫌い!(I hate you!)" Though that was probably a wrong move.

In a blink of an eye, Tooru leaned his body towards mine. His hand laid on the bed by my side to support his weight, while his other cupped my cheek. "嘘を言わない (Don't tell lies)," he whispered before planting a short kiss on my lips. It was so brief, I didn't have the time to push him away. Instead, he watched me with amusement as all the frustration I had for him filled me to the brim.

Eventually, my head cooled off, and I agreed to not watch the match. Instead, I'll be going out with Yui. It was sudden but coincidentally Yui already had plans to ask me out, so it worked out in the end.

Tooru was showering then while I stared hard into the mirror, brushing my teeth. As we went by our morning rituals, I told him about what Shirabu did the day before. It was probably the wrong place to tell him that, because when he found out, his angry remarks echoed so loud in the bathroom, it almost broke my eardrums.

"あの奴!殺すだ (That guy! I'm going to kill him)," he exclaimed with some wild gestures that made the water from the shower splash me. I flinched when the droplets hit my face, but since the glass divider was frost, he didn't realize that. "まず、うしわかと。。今白布も!(First, Ushiwaka.. And now, Shirabu too!)" his voice was slowly transitioning to his adorable one. "白鳥沢大嫌い!(I hate Shiratorizawa!)"

I made a loud groan before closing the bathroom door on him. There's probably no way for him to get over his hatred for Shiratorizawa. But, he should, in the future. As I gently dried my hair with the small towel Tooru lent me, I messaged Yui to update her that I'll be going out soon. At the same time, I received a mail from Shirabu.

-- ① --

白布健二郎
見て来るの?

Shirabu Kenjiro
Are you going to watch us?

------

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what to answer that.

内山夕暉
いいえ、御免

Uchiyama Sekki
No, sorry.

His answer was immediate, like he was actually watching his phone, waiting for my reply.

-- ① --

白布健二郎
そうか。。及川さんだって、でしょ?

Shirabu Kenjiro
I see.. It's because of Oikawa-san, right?

------

Well.. Should I tell him? I did want to watch the Shiratorizawa match today. They are playing against Karasuno after all. And Kageyama Tobio is.. well, the best. But.. I glanced at the bathroom door where Tooru's voice could be heard, singing to a random song. I couldn't help but smile at myself. There's no doubt about it.