Chapter 30

Chapter 30 is here! ^^ Thank you for reading this fanfic, I hope you've enjoyed reading it! I still don't have really any idea what I want there would happen in this story, but I guess that's okay. Let's just see what will happen when I throw enough stuff together x'D I really enjoy writing this story so I think it will continue for a long time still ^^ Who knows.

Anyway, thank you for all the comments, votes and reading this story! ^^

---------------------------------------

The morning came with bright sun and it woke up Freed. The curtains of the bed were open so the sunlight got in and instantly triggered the alarm clock inside the rune mage and made sure he wasn't feeling sleepy anymore. Not enough so he would just go back to sleep.

It would have been really nice, just keep sleeping with Rufus in this huge luxurious bed with silk sheets and all. Freed smiled, keeping his eyes closed and he caressed the blond strands as Rufus' head was resting against his chest. The memory mage's arms were wrapped around him and were holding him tight, even though the man himself was still sleeping.

As the hand kept stroking his hair, he was bound to wake up eventually since he was a light sleeper.

"Good morning", he murmured still sleepily, but he kissed the pale skin that had few marks he had left there yesterday. Freed chuckled as Rufus kissed his way up his collarbone, his neck, jawline and finally his lips.

"Good morning", Freed said and he took a hold of the sleep mask Rufus had, gently pulling it off. Dark green emerald eyes opened and looked at him.

"As always, you look stunning from the first moment in the morning", he chuckled and Freed laughed.

"And as always, you're such a sweet talker from the first moment in the morning", he said. "We should get up already, the breakfast is ready soon and we both need a shower."

"Shower together with me, my love", Rufus hummed kissing the rune mage again.

"No sex", Freed said and Rufus almost collapsed because of disappointment. "We don't have time for that", Freed said to the pouting man. "It would be rude not to appear in time after the staff has seen all that trouble to make us breakfast."

"I guess you're right", Rufus sighed. "But I still want a shower together with you", he smiled. "I want to caress my sweet fiancé, wash your hair and back and -"

"No sex", Freed said with a frown. He knew that tone in Rufus' voice all too well! It meant Rufus would do whatever he could to seduce him and they would end up having sex after all. This sly fox would really lure him to do anything if he wasn't careful!

Rufus was utterly disappointed. He had wanted to have a moment together in the morning before they would leave the room and tell others they were engaged. But he would respect Freed's choice and he did agree it would be rude not to be in time for breakfast.

So they got up and took a shower together. After that they dressed up and just in time, since the door was knocked and Gunther stepped in after getting a permission to do so.

"Good morning, master, sir", he said with a bow. "The breakfast is ready."

"Thank you, Gunther. We will be right there", Rufus nodded.

"Has Laxus, Bickslow and Evergreen gotten up?" Freed asked as he tied his tie.

"Yes, sir. They have been informed too."

With a slight bow Gunther left.

"Well then, should we go?" Rufus asked and Freed nodded.

They went right in the dining room and Evergreen was already sitting there, enjoying her meal. She really did look like a princess, enjoying how she was pampered by servants.