Chapter 35

Once again, it's time for some SMUT! ^^ You can stop reading when you see XXX and you won't miss anything important if you don't want to read any smut.

-----------------------------------------------

Freed stepped in the big bedroom where there was only one light on near the huge bed. He shut the door and looked around, feeling weird when being here without Rufus. He felt a little bit sad too. If he was honest, he had wished they could finally sleep together after staying apart for so many days.

The rune mage took off his shirt and went to the bathroom. He could see Rufus again tomorrow, right now the memory mage had to relax and rest. The best place to do that was the infirmary at the guild house and Freed chuckled when thinking how Rufus would definitely not rest if he was home. No way after so many days of staying apart.

After brushing his teeth Freed braided his hair, used the toilet and after that he was pretty much ready to go to bed. He folded his clothes and put them in a basket so they could be cleaned and then he took the pyjamas Mrs. Camran had taken out earlier for him.

Freed sighed when he could finally climb in the bed and he enjoyed it when he could land his head on the super fluffy big pillow. He was exhausted because of last night and all the worry. His brows furrowed slightly, he was still worried because of Rufus and he wished he could help, but right now there was nothing he could do.

Because he was so tired Freed fell asleep quickly, but he was worrying even in his sleep.

It was dark and silent in the room. Freed woke up when the mattress was moving and he felt how someone touched his blanket. His thoughts were still almost fully asleep, but he managed to understand that this was reality.

The rune mage moved his hand, trying to see in the darkness and he was aiming to land a hit on the intruder. He grunted, feeling how his hit was blocked by an arm. Freed quickly sat up but it was already too late when that someone grabbed a tight hold of his wrist, smashing them against the mattress and pinning him back down.

Freed was just about to call out his magic when he finally saw a glint of green when the intruder's face came closer.

"... Rufus?" he almost gasped and he was both deeply relieved, confused and quite frankly angry because of such scare.

Rufus lowered his head and gave a soft kiss for Freed who had stopped struggling now that he knew who his attacker was. The green haired man grunted surprised when a tongue slipped through his lips and Rufus came even closer, his arms slithering around his body.

Finally Freed turned his head and gasped when those lips moved to caress his neck.

"Rufus, why are you here?" he asked with a frown. "You should be in the infirmary, not sneaking around in the middle of the night!"

"No one was keeping watch in the infirmary", Rufus purred and his long fingers touched the top button opening it.

"It doesn't change the fact that you should be resting", Freed said pushing Rufus' face away. "And what do you think Magaidh will do when she hears about this?"

"She's going to yell at you", Rufus chuckled and Freed tried to stop the hands that were pulling away the blanket.

"Me?"

"You're so damn sexy and I've missed you like crazy and then you come right here in front of me, like waiting for me to devour you", Rufus smirked pulling up Freed's shirt. "How am I supposed to stay away from you?"