Chapter One: Finding a Job

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES! CONTAINS SOME STRONG LANGUAGE! (IT IS CENSORED)

(Y/n)= (Your/name)

(F/n)= (Friend/name)

(L/n)= (Last/name)

(Y/s)= (Your/size)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I sigh, looking at the newspaper like usual. I just turned nineteen in (birth month) and finally decided to move out of my parents' house. They had bothered me everyday, saying things like, "you are an adult now! Go get a job and move out!" and "you need to be independent!".

I finally had enough of their complaining and called my friend, (f/n). Luckily, they had a spare room in their new apartment and had let me move in with them.

Even though they said it was okay for me to live there for free, I didn't want them to be the only one paying for things in our shared apartment.

I look at the available jobs that (F/n) circled for me. Even though I said that I would find a job all on my own, (F/n) insisted that they would help me.

As I look through the jobs circled with red pen, one specific job catches my eye.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza..." I mutter, remembering the name. The memories...when my parents used to bring me there...that was before those children went missing. After that incident, they refused to bring me back there. No matter how much I cried, begged, screamed for them to take me to see my animatronic friends, they always replied with a stern, "no."

I sighed, remembering my monotonous childhood. I read the job information again, debating whether or not to call the number.

"12 am to 6 am... Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters... Not responsible for injury/dismemberment." I read aloud to myself.

I shrug and grab the phone, dialing the number on the paper.

After hearing a couple of rings, I hear a masculine voice say, "Uh, hello hello? This is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life."

"Uh, yes, hello? I'm calling about the position for night guard that I saw in the newspaper..." I reply, pushing away the feeling of nervousness I began to feel.

"Oh, I-I see... How about you, u-um, come into the pizzeria later today? Around 4 pm maybe? If-If that's alright with you, ma'am?" the man on the phone says.

"Sounds great, t-thank you sir," I say before hanging up the phone.

"Hey, who were you on the phone with?? Oh, did you get a boyfriend or something and you never told me? (Y/n) how could you betray your best friend like this??" (F/n)'s voice fills your ears.