Chapter Fifteen: Help Me

Warning! May contain some triggering themes! Contains some cursing! (It is censored)

Contains some violence.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

Caleb's P.O.V.

I slowly regain my consciousness, groaning and lifting my head.

I feel a rough fabric wrapped around my head, covering my eyes and stopping me from seeing my surroundings.

Panic begins to course through my body. I feel my arms and legs tied tightly around a chair.

"Ah, you finally woke up," The same voice that I heard before I fainted says. I hear the person's footsteps echo through the room.

"Who are you?! What do you want with me?!" I yell, earning a slap in the face from my kidnapper. (Omg how dare you lay a finger on Caleb-)

"Shut the h*ll up! You know what you did! You tried to f**king take her away from us! You can never have (Y/n)! She. Is. Ours," My captor tells me.

Who would ever do this? A crazy ex?

I feel the fabric surrounding my eyes be yanked off my head, burning my face a little from the rough fabric.

My eyes get adjusted to the light. I blink and look up at my kidnapper...wait, kidnappers?

Right in front of me is a tall boy with golden hair and..bear ears? Along with empty eyes, the only thing you see is a white pupil. He has pale skin, pale to the point where it looks unhealthy. He is wearing quite fancy attire.

Right behind him is a boy that looks almost exactly like him, except with a brown color scheme and blue eyes that are flaring with hatred.

Standing on the right side of the brown haired boy is a boy who is slightly shorter than the brown haired boy. He has purple hair that is pulled back in a ponytail and bunny ears along with red eyes that seem to stare into my soul. He has slightly tan skin and also has somewhat fancy attire.

The boy standing on the left of the brown haired boy is taller than all of the people in the room, including myself. (Caleb is 5'10" btw) He has red hair that is on the shorter side along with fox ears. He has pirate attire and one of his eyes is covered with an eye patch while the other golden eye looks at me with anger.

Finally, the last person in the room is a short female who is standing next to the purple-haired male. She has longer blonde hair with some of the hair pulled back in a ponytail. She wears a yellow outfit that resembles a waitress outfit with an apron that says, "Let's Eat!" Her purple eyes stare at me with an unreadable expression.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Did you think you could take (Y/n) from us?" Freddy growls at Caleb, anger coursing through his veins.

"What the H*ll do you mean?! Take (Y/n) away from you??" Caleb exclaims.

"You know what you did! And you shall be punished for it," Goldie says in a dark tone.

"Are we going to kill him?!" Chica exclaims, smiling excitedly.

"No, you idiot," Bonnie flicks Chica's forehead, earning a growl from Chica.

"What we are going to do is keep him down here, and use him as bait. We want (Y/n), right? Then we'll lure her to us using him," Freddy explains to the others. Freddy's icy blue eyes glare at Caleb. If looks could kill, Caleb would be dead.

Caleb shakes his head. Why is this happening?

"But first...since you tried to take (Y/n) away from us.." Goldie smiles, insanity lacing his voice and evident in his eyes.

Goldie slaps Caleb harshly. Caleb cries out in pain, his cheek stinging.

"We aren't going to feed you. Don't show this boy any kindness. We shall keep him overnight then send a picture of him to (Y/n). I looked into that stupid Cafe Coffee that the two work at. It's closed Thursdays, meaning that it will be closed tomorrow, all day. Perfect time to lure (Y/n) out here to the pizzeria," Goldie says, smirking.

The other animatronics nod.

"And you, don't cause any trouble. I won't hesitate to slit your throat if it comes to that," Goldie growls at Caleb, wrapping the blindfold around his eyes and duct taping his mouth to stop him from making a lot of noise.

Caleb shakes his head, how did this happen? Why did it have to be this way?

"Someone, please, anyone, help me," Caleb thinks, starting to cry.

Meanwhile, you were at your apartment with (F/n) who decided to come out of their room. They were in a better mood.

"Hey, (F/n)," You greet your friend.

"Hey, (Y/n)~ Who was that you were with?" (F/n) asks, referring to Caleb. They smirk at you.

"Oh my God, stop it. He is not my boyfriend, before you ask. He is my coworker and he offered to walk me home since this morning I felt like I was being...followed," You reply, groaning as (F/n) laughs.

"Maybe he'll be your future boyfriend~ You never know!" (F/n) giggles. They seem to totally forget about the fact that you said you felt as though you were being followed.

You roll your eyes. You quickly eat dinner while (F/n) teases you. You soon grow tired of their non-stop teasing.

Once you finish eating, you tell (F/n) good night and go to your room. You quickly change into sleeping attire and lay down in your soft, comfortable bed.

As you slowly begin feeling the familiar drowsiness that forms when you lay down, you couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. There was an uneasy feeling that formed in your chest. You felt as though something, somewhere, was wrong.

You close your eyes tightly. You snuggle into the (f/c) bed sheets, trying to get comfortable. You try your best to ignore the feeling as you let sleep overcome you.

(Word Count: 989)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! It's Michi! Caleb is not dead, everyone!! He is just currently being held inside the pizzeria by the animatronics! I kinda released this chapter earlier than I normally would lol I usually wait till, like, 10:00 p.m. to post (=w=)

Comment down below who your favorite yandere is!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

I would appreciate if you voted and followed!

I will try to update as soon as possible!

I apologize for any mistakes made in this chapter.

This is my first fanfiction so please do not hate on it.

Please do not re-upload my work or use it in anyway without my permission.

Thank you!

Have a good day! :)

-Michi

I do not own rights to Five Nights at Freddy's or any of the pictures used unless said otherwise.