Chapter Twelve: Mike?

!MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES!! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!!!(it is censored)

HAS MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND SLIGHT GORE

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

(f/c)=(favorite/color)

3rd Person P.O.V.

(Y/n) jolts upwards, gasping loudly. She had woken up from a deep slumber. She didn't have a nightmare or anything of the sort, she just woke up with a terrible feeling in her gut.

(Y/n) groans at looks at the time. Today was going to be her first day at Cafe Coffee, and she had woken up two hours early.

She gets up and quickly gets dressed.

(Y/n) grabs her phone, stuffs it in her pocket and goes into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

(I'm literally typing this as I'm dressed up as 707 from Mystic Messenger-)

Once she ate her breakfast, she sighs. (Y/n) didn't know what to do. 

She shrugs and grabs her house keys. She leaves the house and heads over to Cafe Coffee.

~When (Y/n) arrives at Cafe Coffee~

(Y/n) looks through the glass window to see Caleb. It seems as though he is cleaning up and getting the place ready for customers.

(Y/n) taps on the glass to gain Caleb's attention.

"Oh! (Y/n)!" Caleb exclaims, quickly scurrying to the door to open it for the (h/c) female.

(Y/n) cracks a smile as Caleb opens the door for her, letting her inside. 

"You came early!" Caleb smiles happily.

"Yeah! I kinda woke up early and had no idea what to do so I came here to see if you needed help," (Y/n) smiles softly at the light haired boy.

2nd Person P.O.V.

"Oh my God, you are so freaking amazing. Can you help me set up the place before we open?" Caleb asks, "And did you bring your apron?"

You nod and pull out your (f/c) apron. You had customized it when you had the chance, and it turned out really nice.

Caleb smiles brightly, "Great! Now put it on! I bet you look great!"

You smile and put on your apron, then examine Caleb's apron.

His apron was a pastel pink color. It had an adorable pikachu pin, a coffee pin, a pin that has a rainbow, a pansexual cat pride pin, and other adorable pins.

"Oh, you're pansexual?" You question him, supporting him fully.

"O-Oh! Yeah I am.." He says, blushing.

"That's so cool! I support that!" You exclaim, smiling. (Reader supports Caleb! yay! And if you are homophobic, transphobic, or anything, I recommend that you don't reads my fanfictions. Please get off my account if you do not support LGBTQ+)

Caleb smiles widely. "Thank you so much! There are so many people who hate me because of my sexuality.." He says, wiping off a table.

You begin taking the chairs off the table, "It really is awful. People should be able to love whoever they want, identify as whatever they desire, and be free. But some d*mn person got to ruin it all for them. Those people are disgusting human beings."