~Bonnie's Ending~

Omg guys this fanfiction hit 2k reads, tysm!!

Warning! May contain some triggering themes! Has violence.

Contains mentions of blood, weapons, suicide, and death.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

An uncomfortable silence took place in the room. No one said a word. 

That was until Bonnie started chuckling. His chuckling turned into full on laughing.

Everyone in the room glances his way, the animatronics casting annoyed looks at the bunny.

"Oh my God, this is great!" Bonnie exclaims, his laughing slowly subsiding. He smirks at you, his red eyes staring at your terrified expression.

"My original intention wasn't to hurt the rest of the Fazbear family, but it seems we all have different ideas of what we wish to do with you...and I intend to be the one to actually do what I wish," Bonnie says.

"Hurt the Fazbear family?" You repeat, your eyes widening slightly.

One moment Bonnie is standing beside the other animatronics, staring at you with a murderous glare. Then the next moment he is lunging at the other animatronics, knocking them unconscious. 

You panic. You scurry over to Caleb and try your best to untie the ropes around his arms and legs.

"(Y/n)! Just get out of here! Leave me behind!" Caleb yells at you.

"I'm not leaving you-" You were cut off by someone pushing you harshly to the side.

You fall to the ground and look in the direction you were shoved from.

Bonnie glares at you then stares down at Caleb, a knife in hand.

"No! Don't hurt him!" You scream at Bonnie, tears spilling from your eyes.

Mike already died, you can't have another friend die.

Bonnie clicks his tongue. 

"Fine, I only have a desire to kill you anyways," Bonnie smirks and walks over to you.

"No! (Y/n)! Leave her alone!" Caleb shouts, not wanting you to get hurt in any way.

"Shut it!" Bonnie yells angrily at Caleb, now standing directly in front of you.

You look up at the purple-haired bunny in fear.

Bonnie's eyes are glinting with blood lust, the knife in his hand getting closer to your stomach.

You begin trembling, looking into the red eyes of the murderous rabbit.

"Finally, (Y/n). I can kill you..and all of these feelings will go away. Goodbye, (Y/n)," Bonnie says before plunging the knife into your stomach.

Your eyes widen as the blood spills from your wound. Bonnie yanks the knife out of your stomach and smiles widely, will the feelings finally go away?

Your hand covers the wound as you cough. Your body feels weak and everything feels cold. You fall to the floor, the blood spilling out from your wound onto the concrete floor.

Bonnie stares down at your dying form.

"(Y/n)!!" Caleb screams, tears forming in his eyes.

Bonnie ignores the screams from the boy behind him and stares at you. Why aren't the feelings leaving?

You feel the life drain from you as you slowly close your eyes, embracing death.

You take your final breath and let the darkness overcome you.

Bonnie stares at your corpse, staring at all the blood that stained your clothes and the floor.

The feelings were still there.

He didn't understand. He killed you, the person who caused the feelings. So, killing you didn't get rid of them?

Bonnie shakes his head and looks at the knife in his hands.

"Why aren't these feelings going away?! How do I get rid of them?!" Bonnie screams.

Caleb cries, staring at the floor. You didn't deserve this at all.

Bonnie shakes his head, how does he get rid of these feelings that he hates so much?

If killing you didn't work...maybe killing himself will work?

He stares blankly at the knife in his hands.

He already knew, killing his human form will let the children's spirit have complete control over him. He wouldn't have a mind of his own anymore. 

(The animatronics have the children's spirit in them, but they still have a mind of their own. The children's spirits only fuel their urge to kill. Killing their human form will allow the children's spirit to take over and they will only be able to be an animatronic. They wouldn't have a mind of their own anymore)

Maybe killing himself would work.

Bonnie holds the knife firmly in his hands and holds the sharp object in front of his stomach.

This is it, there is no going back.

Bonnie plunges the knife into his own stomach.

Now the feelings will go away, right?

The bunny falls to the ground and feels the darkness take over.

Caleb stares at the scene in horror.

Bonnie closes his eyes as the last ounce of life leaves his body.

All the animatronics were dead, they no longer had minds of their own.

You were dead.

No one ever found Caleb, he died of starvation.

Bonnie's obsession led to everyone's death.

~Bonnie's Ending~ (Ending 2/6)

(Word Count: 802)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michi here! Bonnie's ending it out! Next will be Foxy's ending! 

Hope you enjoyed this ending!

I would appreciate if you voted and followed!

I will try to update as soon as possible!

I apologize for any mistakes made in this chapter.

This is my first fanfiction so please do not hate on it.

Please do not re-upload my work or use it in anyway without my permission.

Thank you!

Have a good day! :)

-Michi

I do not own rights to Five Nights at Freddy's or any of the pictures used unless said otherwise.