Chapter Seven: Night 5 (Part 2)

!MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES!! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!!!(it is censored)

WARNING! CONTAINS SOME VIOLENCE!

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

You had been trapped with Goldie for a while and it wasn't pleasant at all. Of course it wouldn't be, he freaking kidnapped you.

But this was worse than you thought, he had started rambling on about how the look of fear and despair and such on your face was priceless. But that wasn't the worst part.

No, it was the fact that if you did anything other than listen to him talk he would slap you. And this has been going on for the past few hours.

You stare blankly at your lap as Goldie continues telling you whatever he wishes. Is this really how it all ends?

"(Y/n)!" 

Was someone calling you? Is it Goldie? You can't tell. You had tuned him out a while ago to keep yourself from screaming and crying.

"(Y/n)!!" Someone shakes you.

You slowly look up to see...Bonnie?

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? What did he do to you?! I'll kill that b*st*rd!" Bonnie looks over at Goldie, who was currently being beaten by Freddy Fazbear himself.

Chica runs over to you and quickly unties you, careful not to hurt you.

"Oh my gosh!" Chica exclaims, hugging you tightly, "Are you okay?!"

You slowly nod, your left cheek still stinging from where Goldie had slapped you. Bonnie walks away from you and towards Goldie, joining Freddy in beating up the golden-haired boy.

Chica continues hugging you as Foxy walks up to you as well.

"Is the lass okay?" Foxy asks, concern lacing his voice and visible on his face.

You nod at the fox, still being hugged by a worried Chica.

"I-I'm okay," You say in a raspy tone.

Foxy lets out a sigh of pure relief.

"Come on, let's get (Y/n) out of here," Freddy says, him and Bonnie finished beating up the now unconscious Golden Freddy.

Chica nods and pulls away from the suffocating hug, instead grabbing your hand and leading you out of the brightly lit room.

"Where was I?" You ask out of curiosity, looking at the back of  Freddy's head as you walk, making the other animatronics jealous of the brunette.

(AW FUDGE I GOT DISTRACTED BY ANIMAL CROSSING-) 

Why does he get all the attention?

"We are in a room that is hidden from the pizzeria. It's a room located near the back of the storage closet. It's a hidden door behind all the cleaning supplies," Freddy explains, adjusting the top hat that rests on his head as he continues walking towards the door at the end of the hallway.

You nod in response, looking back down at the floor.

The animatronics had saved you. The same animatronics that have tried to kill you and that have a strange obsession with you.

Freddy opens the door and holds it open for the rest of the group to walk out.

Once everyone walks out of the secret room and the storage closet, you sigh in relief.