~??? Ending~

This is the last ending! I hope you all enjoy! I really had a great time writing this fanfic! Thank you all for all the support this fanfiction got!

Warning! May contain some triggering themes!

Mentions of weapons

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

(D/n)=(Daughter/name)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

2nd Person P.O.V.

An uneasy silence fills the room. The animatronics stare at you. You glance at Caleb for a second then back at the animatronics. 

You take a deep breath and reach into your pocket, grasping the taser in your pocket.

You lunge at Foxy and tase the pirate fox. You feel awful, but know that you need to do this to save Caleb.

Freddy pulls you away from the malfunctioning animatronic fox and smacks the taser out of your hand.

You pull the knife out of your pocket and stab the brunette in the chest.

Freddy falls backwards and lands on the floor with a loud, 'thump.'

You pick up your taser and tase Goldie, who was about to lunge at you.

Bonnie grabs you from behind, preventing you from using your weapons.

Chica stands in front of you, a knife in her hand.

You shake your head and kick Chica in the stomach. You swing your head back and hit Bonnie's face, making him stumble backwards and let you go.

You tase the purple bunny then the yellow chicken.

You look around at the animatronics, making sure they are all defeated.

You sigh in relief and put the taser back into your pocket and scurry over to Caleb.

"Oh my God, (Y/n)! You were awesome!" Caleb exclaims as you untie the ropes around his arms and legs.

You laugh, "Okay! Come on! Hurry let's get out of here!"

You grab Caleb's hand as the two of you run together out of the room that was hidden in the storage closet.

As soon as you two got to the dining hall, you stopped running.

"What's wrong?" Caleb asks you, also stopping.

"Let's burn this place. The place is really flammable, the tables are wood, so are the stages. The streamers and table covers are made of paper. That's the only way we can truly escape the animatronics. Let's burn this place," You say, pulling the lighter out of your pocket and smirking at Caleb.

Caleb thinks for a second. What if the animatronics aren't truly dead, right? They can still hurt you. He doesn't want that.

"Okay, lets do it," Caleb smiles as you flick the lighter on.

You run over to a table and light the table cover on fire then light a streamer on fire. The fire quickly spreads.

"Come on! Let's go!" You exclaim, smiling widely at Caleb. You and Caleb hold hands as the two of you run out of the pizzeria.

You already knew you wouldn't get caught. The cameras were broken when you entered the pizzeria. You figured this was the animatronic's doing to prevent being caught on camera.