~Foxy's Ending~

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was busy in the morning and afternoon and by the time the evening came I was exhausted so I never published Foxy's ending. I hope you all understand :(

Warning! May contain some triggering themes! 

Mentions of violence, weapons, and death.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

You stare at the animatronics as an uneasy silence takes place in the room.

You slowly reach your hand in one of your pockets, gripping the knife in the pocket.

"(Y/n), why don't you choose who you want to be with? It would make this process a lot easier," Freddy says, smiling at you.

"I-I choose..." You glance over at Caleb then back at the animatronics in front of you, "I choose freedom!"

You lunge at Goldie, digging the knife you had into his chest. You had watched enough anime to know how to give the audience a good battle scene.

You pull the knife out of the golden-haired boy's chest and turn around to see Freddy ready to attack you.

Freddy pins you to the ground, snatching the knife out of your hand.

"I didn't want to hurt you, (Y/n), but it seems necessary at this point in time," Freddy says, raising the knife to get ready to plunge it into your shoulder.

You quickly reach into another pocket and pull out your taser. You tase Freddy. Freddy drops the knife, his head twitching.

"W-W-Welcome to-to Freddy Fa-Fazbear's Pizza! I-I-I'm Fre-Freddy!" The brunette bear exclaims, making everyone in the room raise an eyebrow.

You shake your head and push him away from you. You figured he was malfunctioning because of the taser, he is an animatronic after all.

Freddy eventually stops moving and saying random things he says during performances. He lays still on the floor beside Goldie.

"(Y/n)! You messed up," You hear Bonnie say from behind you.

The bunny smacks your hand, making you drop the taser. You panic and begin to reach your hand down to grab the pepper spray in your pocket, but Bonnie grabs both of your arms, preventing you from doing so.

Chica stands in front of you, a knife in her hand.

"I really, really, really, did not want to hurt you (Y/n), but it looks like I have to," Chica pouts, resting the knife's tip on your stomach, making you panic.

You deliver a kick to Chica's knee, making her scream in pain and drop the knife.

You swing your head back, hitting Bonnie's face harshly. Bonnie yelps out in pain and stumbles backwards. You grab the taser that you dropped before and tase Chica, who was closer to you, then Bonnie, who was farther to you.

Foxy watches the entire scene before him unfold with wide eyes. He had never known you were capable of so much.

Caleb is honestly shocked, he never knew you could do this, maybe he underestimated you.

You glare at Foxy, your taser still being held in your hand. You walk over to the pirate fox, ready to tase him.

Foxy stares at you with a fearful look as you put the taser right next to him. For some reason, you couldn't find the guts to hurt him.